Blonde

Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Blonde

A train hits a busload of Blonde Schoolgirls and they all perish.

They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St Peter.

St Peter asks the first girl, "Karen, have you ever had any contact with a man's thing?"

She giggles and shyly replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger"

St. Peter says, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Joanne have you ever had any contact with a man's thing?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies "Well, once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, and a girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Tracy! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies.."If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy water...I want to do it before Lorraine sticks her arse in it!!"

:scared:
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Blonde

Originally Posted by Bix

St Peter asks the first girl, "Karen, have you ever had any contact with a man's thing?"

She giggles and shyly replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger"

St. Peter says, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Joanne have you ever had any contact with a man's thing?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies "Well, once I fondled and stroked one." St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, and a girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Tracy! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies.."If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy water...I want to do it before Lorraine sticks her arse in it!!"

PMSL I loikes it
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix

Bixie that joke is older than me!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I didn't realise you were so experienced in the subject matter
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry, I didn't realise you were so experienced in the subject matter

i went to a convent you silly billy course i am!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

WOMEN: Don't waste energy faking orgasms. Most men couldn't give a s **t anyway so you could use the saved energy to hoover the house afterwards.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
WOMEN: Don't waste energy faking orgasms. Most men couldn't give a s **t anyway so you could use the saved energy to hoover the house afterwards.

i can always tell when youre home alone mate
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix

we dont fake em mate we're simply thinking about somebody else
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

She's asleep
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
She's asleep

wish i had your phone number!!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Rooksie
That's the trouble with you womin....always thinking.

We don't have time for that
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
That's the trouble with you womin....always thinking.

We don't have time for that
or the capacity
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
or chocolate
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by possoms
or chocolate
Or Home & Away
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Or Home & Away
Home & Away??? wtf is that what you think about :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.