Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Blatant whoring I know but....

Wikiposts

Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:28 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blatant whoring I know but....

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I haven't had any karma from anyone for ages and I feel like a right Billynomates at a time when I am cheesed off because I desperately want someone to buy my house. I want to go to Australia, not sit here in cold old England with a throat and ear infection
Just sent you some hun....hope you feel better soon (and sell your house.)
Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:32 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much all you lovely people. I hope everyone else who is poorly or has hayfever soon gets better. Except Jed, who sounds like he deserves to suffer
Bloody women
Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Bloody women

BLOODY MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:16 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

At least your honest...
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had any karma from anyone for ages and I feel like a right Billynomates at a time when I am cheesed off because I desperately want someone to buy my house. I want to go to Australia, not sit here in cold old England with a throat and ear infection

Have sent some k,
Know how you feel, also got throat infection,runny nose,cough.Spreading through whole family,youngest who is 2 has lost her voice,(quite funny bless her)
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

sending you some K , for being so brave, get well soon, Denise xx
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Karma from Canada sent! Hope you're feeling better soon!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Have sent some k,
Know how you feel, also got throat infection,runny nose,cough.Spreading through whole family,youngest who is 2 has lost her voice,(quite funny bless her)
my 5 year old lost her voice too!!!! BONUS!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 4:41 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I sent you some last night ( well it was for terry really)
Get well soon
I didn't get any last night, honest And what makes you think that Terry needs it more than me? I must be looking rough as I have been told to put my feet up while he cooks dinner and he's just made me a cup of tea. Aahh bless, I really love my man.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:15 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Have sent you some....but not to jump on your whoring bandwagon, thank you to those who have given me karma in the past....naff off those who I've given karma to but haven't reciprocated....

I give...and give....and give......but hardly anyone returns

Mate, hope you feel better soon...have you been to the docs????

D D xxxx
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:16 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Have sent you some....but not to jump on your whoring bandwagon, thank you to those who have given me karma in the past....naff off those who I've given karma to but haven't reciprocated....

D D xxxx

I tried.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
I tried.

ahh Bordy mate youre always a trier but its the thought that counts mate
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D xxxx

im sending you some just to be on the safe side mate!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

If you don't ask you don't get Anne! I feel pretty rough too....full of cold, busy trying to pack up all our things. Internet being disconnected Weds, ready for the big journey.
Lovely to meet you mate. Good luck with the house sale etc. Will try and send Karma now.
Bye for now.
Claire. x
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robbo2
If you don't ask you don't get Anne! I feel pretty rough too....full of cold, busy trying to pack up all our things. Internet being disconnected Weds, ready for the big journey.
Lovely to meet you mate. Good luck with the house sale etc. Will try and send Karma now.
Bye for now.
Claire. x

sorry Anne, i have to go spreading. Anyone else want some?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.