Blank Karma

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:07 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blank Karma

Does anyone else get it?

Can you find out who sent it?

What is its purpose?

This is not a whoring thread, i am just puzzled by it, it seems stupid to me
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:10 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Blank Karma

Originally Posted by hevs
Does anyone else get it?

What is its purpose?

Looks like it can be sent.

Probably just bad programming. (And users who accidently push the button before writing the message).

A.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:13 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Looks like it can be sent.

A.
No shit sherlock

I was just wondering if you could find out who sent it, or if it is just down to bad programming can it be stopped? Its beginning to bug me now
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:16 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, as yet another pointless karma thread begins. What is the fascination with it. OK someone likes what you have said...........so big deal.......get over it.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:16 pm
ABCDiamond

Does anyone else get it?

What is its purpose?

I've been getting a fair bit of it !!

Some of it is from newcomers who haven't accumulated any points to give out, so it is the thought that counts.

I think that the sender can be tracked up by Admin, but only for specific reasons, abuse, etc.

But.... The ones that really hurt me are the ones from those that give out loads of points, but too often, and then end up giving none (after the first 4 or 5 hits per day) !!!

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:18 pm

No shit sherlock

I was just wondering if you could find out who sent it, or if it is just down to bad programming can it be stopped? Its beginning to bug me now
Dang...It won't let me do it again... I was wondering If I could clear your board by sending it 5 times.

A.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future

how do you do this thing i do not have a clue so confusing heeeelp guide me please?? and why is it that hubby gets on here and bish bash bosh all done??
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by AnitaB
how do you do this thing i do not have a clue so confusing heeeelp guide me please?? and why is it that hubby gets on here and bish bash bosh all done??
If you like someone's reply, press the karma button in the bottom left of their post, type in a message (including your name/id if you want the person to know who it is from) and press the button.

If sending to hevs - just press the button - no message or name required.

A.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, as yet another pointless karma thread begins. What is the fascination with it. OK someone likes what you have said...........so big deal.......get over it.
Shut it, i was just asking a question Go dry your eyes, swallow and get over it
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Dang...It won't let me do it again... I was wondering If I could clear your board by sending it 5 times.

A.
LOL you got me twice

To the karma virgin, you need to leave your name. See CF not pointless at all, we are helping out, it beats bloody "Whats the best bank in Oz" threads
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by AnitaB
Thanks for the K Anita...I assume it was you.

Cheers
A.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

A.
Ha de ha ha
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:47 pm
ABCDiamond

A.
That had me in stitches this morning

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else get it?

What is its purpose?

Well.. you see, how it works is, you send Karma to 5 posters a day who have posted interesting, informative or funny posts.

Then after those 5 you know you are firing blanks (i.e. no Karma value attached to your Karma messages) so you start sending abusive Karma anonymously

JTL

Not that I do that of course. I don't think I've given 5 Karma hits in a week never mind a day, cos I'm a tight bugger
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future

Thanks for the K Anita...I assume it was you.

Cheers
A.
not sure if i did ok but maybe need to practice a bit more with the computer thing here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.