Reload this Page >

Blackwood, Adelaide

Wikiposts

Blackwood, Adelaide

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

kista will become famous soon enoughkista will become famous soon enough
Default Blackwood, Adelaide

Can anyone give me any info on this area or surrounding areas please?

cheers
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Blackwood, Adelaide

Originally Posted by kista
Can anyone give me any info on this area or surrounding areas please?

cheers
we to are hoping to go to adelaide so will eatch the replies with interest, although we havent looked at that area oursleves.

Atkins family
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

try this site

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx

its especially for brits going to adelaide or brits already there

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kista
try this site

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx

its especially for brits going to adelaide or brits already there

And this one is good too www.sacentral.com.au but more info as the other is a forum, which is brilliant for getting peoples views BTW
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi there, we arrived in Adelaide on 7th dec and immediately fell in love with blackwood and surrounding areas.We have a rental in eden hills, a 10min walk to blackwood shops. shops have a villagey feel about them, the people are really friendly. daughter starts blackwood high on 30th jan, I have been told it is a good school, also the primary schools have good reputations.
The whole area is very sceneic.....with spectacular views from some vantage points. 20mins to the city, ditto for a good beach, nice restuarants nearby..we love it so much we are now looking to buy in this area.
jacqui
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Hi there, we arrived in Adelaide on 7th dec and immediately fell in love with blackwood and surrounding areas.We have a rental in eden hills, a 10min walk to blackwood shops. shops have a villagey feel about them, the people are really friendly. daughter starts blackwood high on 30th jan, I have been told it is a good school, also the primary schools have good reputations.
The whole area is very sceneic.....with spectacular views from some vantage points. 20mins to the city, ditto for a good beach, nice restuarants nearby..we love it so much we are now looking to buy in this area.
jacqui
Agree this is a lovely area, we have friends in flagstaff hill and its very near blackwood, if I was going to live in Adelaide this would be my choice too.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:20 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Blackwood, Adelaide

Amen to that! I have mates in Flagstaff Hill, and have driven through Blackwood on the way to see them; it really is a lovely place.

Was browsing realestate.com.au yesterday, for houses to put on my wish list, and found this cute little place...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:29 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

That house is really nice and well done out, were moving to Adelaide in may and were always looking at property on that website Ive looked at some nice ones in flagstaff hill but haven't come across blackwood so I'm quite interested to know more about that area.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunseekers
That house is really nice and well done out, were moving to Adelaide in may and were always looking at property on that website Ive looked at some nice ones in flagstaff hill but haven't come across blackwood so I'm quite interested to know more about that area.
Hi guys we're in the process of trying to get to adelaide on a SIR visa
what visa have you applied for and what trade ?
Also have you been to adelaide ?
Would love to know as trying to find as much info on adelaide as poss

Phil
Old Jan 24th 2006, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by teejay66
Hi guys we're in the process of trying to get to adelaide on a SIR visa
what visa have you applied for and what trade ?
Also have you been to adelaide ?
Would love to know as trying to find as much info on adelaide as poss

Phil

We have applied to the TRA- mt step dad is a flat glass tradesman. not entirely sure aboutt eh visa but hope that gives an idea

We have never been to adelaide before and we cant afford to go on a reccie trip, but all that we have heard about it makes us agree this is the right place for us.

again the adelaide brits website is really good and you would find it really useful.

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/index.php?

kim