Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bl**dy Poms.. why did they

Bl**dy Poms.. why did they

Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bl**dy Poms.. why did they

feel the need to bring foxes into Australia!!:curse:

Like seeing some native wildlife but today we had this guy walking round the garden a bold as brass..
Attached Thumbnails Bl**dy Poms.. why did they-dscf5232cr.jpg   Bl**dy Poms.. why did they-dscf5234cr.jpg  
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:56 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bl**dy Poms.. why did they

Originally Posted by chrispy

Like seeing some native wildlife but today we had this guy walking round the garden a bold as brass..

Gezzzz Chrispy

You got a fair bit of dried grass there.....shouldn't you be chopping it back and getting rid of it considering we are on extreme fire risk up here
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sam
Gezzzz Chrispy

You got a fair bit of dried grass there.....shouldn't you be chopping it back and getting rid of it considering we are on extreme fire risk up here
By the time the Mrs had located the camera he was in the neighbours garden.. honest
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, how pretty (only joking)

Add camels and rabbits to the list too!

Sam
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Ah, how pretty (only joking)

Add camels and rabbits to the list too!

Sam
At least they don't eat the wildlife... don't reckon i will ever get to see a numbat in the wild, apparently they used to be common around here.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:48 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't the poms it was emperor nasi goreng trying to keep the rabbits out
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:56 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

We shot 7 last year, me and the neighbors, foxes that is..........mm
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:57 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
It wasn't the poms it was emperor nasi goreng trying to keep the rabbits out
Jeez Worzel, is that the best you can do for your 5000th post
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:58 am
A former regular of BE

Jeez Worzel, is that the best you can do for your 5000th post
You want to watch that! Keep talking to yourself and you will turn into Aston Man.
A former regular of BE

You want to watch that! Keep talking to yourself and you will turn into Aston Man.
Nah! I am not that sad.
A former regular of BE

Nah! I am not that sad.
You reckon?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:59 am
A former regular of BE

You reckon?
It's Friday night mate!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:01 pm
A former regular of BE

It's Friday night mate!
Fair goes! I went out after work had a few Stellas and a few glasses of wine (all free of course) came home, had a quick swim and then mucked about in the pool until it went dark with my daughter. What did you do?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:02 pm
A former regular of BE

Fair goes! I went out after work had a few Stellas and a few glasses of wine (all free of course) came home, had a quick swim and then mucked about in the pool until it went dark with my daughter. What did you do?
Respect! Fair enough, I just sat on my arse writing drivel to people I don't know on the intraweb thingy.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Respect! Fair enough, I just sat on my arse writing drivel to people I don't know on the intraweb thingy.
Think this needs a new thread.. me myself and I..... do you hear voices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.