Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bit of a family scare!!

Bit of a family scare!!

Old Dec 5th 2004, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bit of a family scare!!

Hi everyone,
Haven't been on much last few days, as we had a bit of a family nightmare, what happened is this:
Sister does the normal check, for the ladies I dont really need to explain do I, anyway, she find 2 lumps and is horrified, well you would be wouldn't you!, anyway anxious wait for 5 days for results of biopsy, got the results on Friday, it seems they are both benign.

But it got us all in a bit of a guilt type thing, I mean what would we do if the results were bad news, we kept asking ourselves is it right for us to get off to Aus, when one of the family is ill, we just could not prepare ouselves with what to do.
What a dilemma, just glad everything worked out okay in the end, but it did make us think, were we doing the right thing, or should we stay and provide much needed family support.?

Cheers
D
Old Dec 5th 2004, 12:28 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bit of a family scare!!

Hi D,

I know its scary,but life goes on & you cant live thinking what if all the time.

Im glad everythings ok with your sister x

Donna.