Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

On a bit of a downer today! :(

On a bit of a downer today! :(

Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:33 pm
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice
Default On a bit of a downer today! :(

I just noticed Fraser's ticker in his signature, and thought I WANT ONE!! ...and after putting in my contracted start date for my new job in Brisbane, it's reminded me that my visa will never be here in anywhere near enough time! ..I'll be lucky if I make 1st September!!

...and on top of that, I fear my medical results have gone wondering too! (those that have read my thread in the other forum will already be aware of this!!)

....Anyway, who can cheer me up????
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:08 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: On a bit of a downer today! :(

YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO!!!, the sun is shining, YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO!!!, your medicals will turn up,YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO!!!, you have loads of friends on here and....YOU HAVE A JOB TO GO TO!!!

Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:12 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Oh and I'm going to send you some good luck finding medicals karma.
Plus.....YOU'VE GOT A JOB TO GO TO!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:17 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

What Anne said ^^^

I'd wait a couple of months more if I had a job.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do, saying that good luck with a speedy conclusion
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:17 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GrantP
I just noticed Fraser's ticker in his signature, and thought I WANT ONE!! ...and after putting in my contracted start date for my new job in Brisbane, it's reminded me that my visa will never be here in anywhere near enough time! ..I'll be lucky if I make 1st September!!

...and on top of that, I fear my medical results have gone wondering too! (those that have read my thread in the other forum will already be aware of this!!)

....Anyway, who can cheer me up????
Fraser and his ticker causing trouble eh!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:32 pm
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Oh and I'm going to send you some good luck finding medicals karma.
Plus.....YOU'VE GOT A JOB TO GO TO!!!!
Thanks!! ....that's put a little smile on my face!!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

What Anne says!

Come on, you're so close dont get downhearted!!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The road is long and bumpy

But you have good suspension so ride it out mate
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:22 am
Welsh Member!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and karma!

Feeling a little happier today! ....I'll be passing my main application over to the nice and reliable bloke from DHL!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:36 am
Welsh Member!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and karma!

Feeling a little happier today! ....I'll be passing my main application over to the nice and reliable bloke from DHL!
S'all cool! ....it seems my meds were never lost, I just got some duf info!! ...and my visa application is finally on it's way!!

...still not likely to make my original employment start date, but at least things are on the move again!!

Thanks everyone for your support, it's much appreciated!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:24 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

S'all cool! ....it seems my meds were never lost, I just got some duf info!! ...and my visa application is finally on it's way!!

...still not likely to make my original employment start date, but at least things are on the move again!!

lol nice one mate
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hang in there - it will pass quite quickly and before you know it, you will be starting your new job and enjoying all the pleasures that Aussie life has to offer, you lucky thing.

Some k for you

Sarah
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:11 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

S'all cool! ....it seems my meds were never lost, I just got some duf info!! ...and m[LEFT]y visa application is finally on it's way!!

Wrecsam bois rule oce!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Sending you some Karma.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 1:43 pm
Welsh Member!!

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
Wrecsam bois rule oce!!
Well said!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.