Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birthday Karma....

Birthday Karma....

Old May 14th 2005, 9:43 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Birthday Karma....

HI, Its my birthday on Monday (not telling which one) and all presents of KARMA (or record tokens) will be gratefully received...

P.S do they still do record tokens..???

CORKER
Old May 14th 2005, 9:47 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birthday Karma....

Originally Posted by CORKER
HI, Its my birthday on Monday (not telling which one) and all presents of KARMA (or record tokens) will be gratefully received...

CORKER
Will send some on monday then
Old May 14th 2005, 9:47 pm
toocheeky

Happy Birthday for Monday!

ahhh......but do they still do records...

Old May 14th 2005, 9:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Well it's probably MP3 tokens nowadays.

Looks like we are all going to be bled dry with birthday K today then.

Happy boithday
Old May 14th 2005, 9:59 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
Well it's probably MP3 tokens nowadays.

Looks like we are all going to be bled dry with birthday K today then.

Happy boithday
YES....... DIG DEEP MY SON............ DIG DEEEEEEP AND GIVE.........GENEROUSLY.......

CORKER
Old May 14th 2005, 10:07 pm
Sydney bound!

JF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the rough

YES....... DIG DEEP MY SON............ DIG DEEEEEEP AND GIVE.........GENEROUSLY.......

CORKER
Happy Birthday. Its actually my birthday today and I spent it watching my team (Leicester Tigers) lose at Twickenham so I could do with any spare karma myself!!
Old May 14th 2005, 10:09 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JF²
Happy Birthday. Its actually my birthday today and I spent it watching my team (Leicester Tigers) lose at Twickenham so I could do with any spare karma myself!!
Aww i'll send some when I can
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old May 14th 2005, 10:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JF²
Serves your right for supporting tigers.
Follow the lions

Anyway have sent some K and given you another little blue box
Old May 14th 2005, 10:24 pm
Sydney bound!

JF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the roughJF² is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bix
Serves your right for supporting tigers.
Follow the lions

Anyway have sent some K and given you another little blue box
Thanks Bix and Ransi - much appreciated! Afraid the Tigers are my birthright having being born there 33 years ago today! I feel sorry for the mighty Martin Johnson ending on a losing note but there you go.....the bees were better today......
Old May 15th 2005, 12:39 am
Merlot

Given to much away but in my thoughts.

To a fellow Taurean.

M

Old May 15th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday 4 tomorrow
sending birthday k
Hilary
Old May 15th 2005, 9:56 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I do have to say though that even saying the word RECORD is kind of a huge clue as to your age anyway lol Reminds me of the day my daughter asked me what the big black cd was??? :scared:
Have a great day

Nev.
Old May 15th 2005, 10:01 pm
NEO LIVES

Smile Re: Birthday Karma....

Originally Posted by redlion
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I do have to say though that even saying the word RECORD is kind of a huge clue as to your age anyway lol Reminds me of the day my daughter asked me what the big black cd was??? :scared:
Have a great day

Nev.
I could have asked for an LP token ...

That would have thrown the youngsters...

JUST BECAUSE THEY GET MORE POINTS FOR THEIR AGE... THEY SHOULD RESPECT THEIR ELDERS.....

CORKER
Old May 15th 2005, 10:18 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Happy Birthday for tomorrow,
K on it's way as I'm all out of record tokens !
Carole
Old May 15th 2005, 10:20 pm
ABCDiamond

I could have asked for an LP token ...

That would have thrown the youngsters...

JUST BECAUSE THEY GET MORE POINTS FOR THEIR AGE... THEY SHOULD RESPECT THEIR ELDERS.....

CORKER
I don't think they did tokens for the 78's, not that I recall anyway

PS: Happy Birthday