Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Wikiposts

Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Old May 17th 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birmingham/midlands meet ?

hi there,june the 12 is penciled into my diary any excuse for another meet we re having a party in peterborough on the 25th june if anyone is intersted,got a few expats coming

tracey
Old May 18th 2005, 12:06 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hi there,june the 12 is penciled into my diary any excuse for another meet we re having a party in peterborough on the 25th june if anyone is intersted,got a few expats coming

tracey
I just saw that, Tracey. I am glad to say that is one of the few weekends we haven't got plans so we will be there to see you off. Let us know where and if there is a hotel nearby.
Old May 18th 2005, 3:27 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors

tracey
Yes ... we are definately coming on the 12th, see you there.

scissors

We are away the weekend of the 25th so unfortunately cant come. Would have loved to have met that daughter of yours, after her music thread we could have quite happily booted the DJ out and taken over for a night of rock & grunge (anyway, hopefully meet up again on the 12th)
Old May 18th 2005, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I just saw that, Tracey. I am glad to say that is one of the few weekends we haven't got plans so we will be there to see you off. Let us know where and if there is a hotel nearby.
hi worzel,i think the hotel you stayed in last week is about the nearest,its only 5 mins drive from the due,but i have a lovely neighbour who is a taxi driver ,it ll be great to see some of you guys there.

sel,if my daughter isnt working she may wel come with us on the 12th,she came to the last one there and enjoyed it,look forward to getting together again
Old May 18th 2005, 6:46 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Count us in, Carole & Darren & girlies
Missed the last one, will be nice to meet you all
Carole
Old May 25th 2005, 2:36 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Count us in, Carole & Darren & girlies
Missed the last one, will be nice to meet you all
Carole
Bump

I have added this to the Meets section at the top of the forum pages.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 12:31 am
A former regular of BE

Default Re: Birmingham/midlands meet 12th June

Bump

I have added this to the Meets section at the top of the forum pages.
Bump again. Directions added.
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:56 am
A former regular of BE

Default Re: Birmingham/midlands meet 12th June

Bump again
Old Jun 8th 2005, 7:51 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

~~~Bump~~~

How many are going ??
Old Jun 9th 2005, 2:44 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by sel
~~~Bump~~~

How many are going ??
Hmmm, not much of a response. Well there is your lot, my lot and tracey and gary for starters.

From the last 2 meets I know there will be loads more but they don't all announce they are coming.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 2:50 am
sel
~~~

Hmmm, not much of a response. Well there is your lot, my lot and tracey and gary for starters.

From the last 2 meets I know there will be loads more but they don't all announce they are coming.
Fair enough ..... see you Sunday
Old Jun 9th 2005, 5:47 am
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

we really want to come ,John Sam Kieran and Lilli - though other family issues are starting to take over this weekend !!!!- (bugger)- will try our best!!!
Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

we will hopefully be able to pop along, other commitments permitting. see you sunday
Old Jun 12th 2005, 6:43 am
sel
~~~

Where did everybody get too ????

Bex 66 & Stevenpoole 9 thanks for a great afternoon ... really nice to meet you all

Sel x
Old Jun 12th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sel
Where did everybody get too ????

Bex 66 & Stevenpoole 9 thanks for a great afternoon ... really nice to meet you all

Sel x

Thanks Sel,

Had a really good afternoon too, Really lovely to meet yourselves and stevenpoole 9 and co Looking at the thread quite a lot of people
said they might come, still perhaps another time.
Had a great time non the less

Sel have sent you a pm

Becky x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.