Wikiposts

Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Old May 3rd 2005, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

deano will become famous soon enoughdeano will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Originally Posted by gillies
hi murphies.
congratulations on getting your visa, we have just had meds so hopefully wont be long now,(cross fingers). We are just outside birmingham in Kidderminster, would be good to meet up with people who are going through the same nightmare. let us know where and when, Family of 3, Gill,Mark and son Sam 13years.

Gillies.
Hi, Gillies,
We live near the Merry Hill shopping Centre ----- We completed our meds April 05 and arrived in sydney May 05 Just waiting to hear now Family of 3 Dean, Angela & Alyce (13)................................
Old May 4th 2005, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point

hi deano,
You don't live far from us then, have you got your visa yet or are you still waiting. What visa are you applying for? I think this is the worst part of the process.You had your meds done around the same time as us. hopefully it won't be long now. Gillies.
Old May 4th 2005, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

hi deano,
You don't live far from us then, have you got your visa yet or are you still waiting. What visa are you applying for? I think this is the worst part of the process.You had your meds done around the same time as us. hopefully it won't be long now. Gillies.
hi gillies, we haven't got our visa yet, done everything else though, everything requested is now with oz. we are going on a 136 skilled independant visa. my hubby dean is an occuptaional therapist so we are going on his skills. i think that the waiting is the worst bit. when we first sent our visa off in december we didin't hear anything until march, when they sent us for our meds, we never even had any confirmation that they had received the application or the draft for $1845. we were actually on holiday in goa when we got the meds request. we had gone away for three weeks on the 5th march and checked our emails (desperate) on the 12th and they had been requested by email on the 10th. god that was a frustrating time, on the one hand we had two wonderful weeks in india left but on the other, we wanted to get back to sort out the meds! still, got everything done on time so as they say in oz, no worries! we know that the meds have been delivered succesfully to syndney cos we tracked the parcel, that was delivered on monday of this week, so we must now wait for he final decision.
Old May 4th 2005, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Hi Deano,
We are also going on a 136 skilled independent visa my husband is a plumber and on the modl we were going on a 137 state sponsored but now we have the full points due to plumbers in demand. we have also sent all the paperwork off. Did you have your meds done at handsworth woods birmingham. Did they ring you to let you know if the bloods were ok if so.
thanks gillies.
Old May 4th 2005, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Hi Deano,
We are also going on a 136 skilled independent visa my husband is a plumber and on the modl we were going on a 137 state sponsored but now we have the full points due to plumbers in demand. we have also sent all the paperwork off. Did you have your meds done at handsworth woods birmingham. Did they ring you to let you know if the bloods were ok if so.
thanks gillies.
hi gillies, yes we had our meds done at handsworth wood, but haven't had a call to say the bloods were ok, did you? dean tells me that you're in a similar situation to us, there's three of you? where are you planning on going in oz? we'd ideally like to go to adelaide. i've got a day off today and i've been looking at the price of the flights for november. £1700 is the cheapest online, but i went to three travel agents and got them down to £1349, not too bad i suppose! have you looked into the price of flights and carriage?
Old May 4th 2005, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by deano
hi gillies, yes we had our meds done at handsworth wood, but haven't had a call to say the bloods were ok, did you? dean tells me that you're in a similar situation to us, there's three of you? where are you planning on going in oz? we'd ideally like to go to adelaide. i've got a day off today and i've been looking at the price of the flights for november. £1700 is the cheapest online, but i went to three travel agents and got them down to £1349, not too bad i suppose! have you looked into the price of flights and carriage?
who is case officer in oz? are you being processed in adelaide?
Old May 4th 2005, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

Hi there was just reading your thread, we are also not far from the Merry Hill centre. We are going 136 skilled independent. Our application is with DIMIA now and our meds and pcs requested and all sent so just waiting for the GOOD NEWS (fingers crossed) it won't be to long now!!!
We are looking to fly out to Sydney in late October, early November this year and I cannot wait for the day to come.
Best Wishes to you all and hope the 'GOT IT' is here for us all very soon.
Regards
Old May 4th 2005, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

hi Deano,
We haven't heard back from handsworth wood so we take it the bloods must have been ok. We are most probably heading for Sydney , we are hoping to go in Oct/nov 05 to validate the visa, that's hoping we get it of course. Travel Bag are good for flights when we went last year nobody could beat their price. There will be myself, husband and our son who will be 14 by then.
Gillies.
Old May 4th 2005, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goodwin
Hi there was just reading your thread, we are also not far from the Merry Hill centre. We are going 136 skilled independent. Our application is with DIMIA now and our meds and pcs requested and all sent so just waiting for the GOOD NEWS (fingers crossed) it won't be to long now!!!
We are looking to fly out to Sydney in late October, early November this year and I cannot wait for the day to come.
Best Wishes to you all and hope the 'GOT IT' is here for us all very soon.
Regards
hi, where abouts near the merry hill centre are you? we are only about half a mile from there. what skills are you usng for your 136?
Old May 4th 2005, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

hi Deano,
We haven't heard back from handsworth wood so we take it the bloods must have been ok. We are most probably heading for Sydney , we are hoping to go in Oct/nov 05 to validate the visa, that's hoping we get it of course. Travel Bag are good for flights when we went last year nobody could beat their price. There will be myself, husband and our son who will be 14 by then.
Gillies.
hi gillies have you got sky, if so what are you doing online! get your tv on home and leisure (channel 133) there's a new life down under programme on, it's break time and we're checking our replies!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

hi, where abouts near the merry hill centre are you? we are only about half a mile from there. what skills are you usng for your 136?

We are out towards Cradley Heath / Halesowen way. I am applying as Graphics PrePress.
Old May 5th 2005, 4:45 am
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

Hi all
think we are agreed
Sun 12th june at the White horse pub Balsall common near coventry (bit of a juant for those of you living near the Merry hill etc )? and for the bham mob ?
- any other suggestions - if not ......
Details inculding directions
http://www.thespiritgroup.com/publoc...4&pc=CV7%207DT
Pub tele number 01676 533207
Wacky wearhouse & pub grub
Suggest a meet time of 13.00 ?

cheers
Old May 5th 2005, 10:43 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

******BUMP*******

whose up for it then
Old May 5th 2005, 10:54 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
******BUMP*******

whose up for it then
Count us in
Old May 17th 2005, 11:19 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I take it this is still on?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.