Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Wikiposts

Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:38 am
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Default Re: Birmingham/midlands meet ?

Oh no - can't do 29th or 30th May we are all on holiday. We go on 20th and come back 3rd June!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:42 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
Oh no - can't do 29th or 30th May we are all on holiday. We go on 20th and come back 3rd June!!!!
Thpinkpussycat and me can't do the bank holiday weekend either nor the weekend after as we will be taking our daughter to my parents then bringing her back.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:53 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

How's about Sun 15th May or if thats too soon Sun 12th June ?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:13 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Think the June date would be better for us, but will try to make the other date if thats what the majority decide upon

Cheers
Carole

Originally Posted by sel
How's about Sun 15th May or if thats too soon Sun 12th June ?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:56 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Think the June date would be better for us, but will try to make the other date if thats what the majority decide upon

Cheers
Carole
Same here. We will have been to the Peterborough meet on the 7th/8th May and may not have recovered by the following weekend
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:53 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Originally Posted by moomin
i am with you on that one, won't be sorry if/when mine goes: )
Ello ello ello u up for it max, a night on the p~ss hey sounds good to me lol

Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:02 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

june sounds a good idea, should have some sun lol to help the beer down
but keep us informed as the last couple have been good.

andy
Old Apr 29th 2005, 5:56 am
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

Hi guys
Today we had the estate agents round to value our house - bloody madeness with a £50k differenec between 3 estate agents - how can that be ???- anyway having a think bout it over weekend before deciding which agents to go with and at what price

Anyway - seems that Sun june 12th looks like the majority vote- now just a venue- so im thinking somewhere around / outskirts of Brum with a beer garden - to make the most of all that lovely june sun !!! Kids facilities (oh god thats a wacky wearhouse then !!) and with accomedation should anyone want to stay over (avoids the old "its your turn to drive " senareo) - any suggestions - ill have a think and post ideas

Looking forward to meeting you all soon
Sam John Kieran and Lilli
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:14 am
still searching

Originally Posted by Murphies
Hi guys
Today we had the estate agents round to value our house - bloody madeness with a £50k differenec between 3 estate agents - how can that be ???- anyway having a think bout it over weekend before deciding which agents to go with and at what price

Anyway - seems that Sun june 12th looks like the majority vote- now just a venue- so im thinking somewhere around / outskirts of Brum with a beer garden - to make the most of all that lovely june sun !!! Kids facilities (oh god thats a wacky wearhouse then !!) and with accomedation should anyone want to stay over (avoids the old "its your turn to drive " senareo) - any suggestions - ill have a think and post ideas

sounds like a plan comin together
Old Apr 30th 2005, 1:00 am
A former regular of BE

Hi guys

There is always the White Horse at Balsall Common again but it doesn't have a beer garden. At least they are used to us weirdos taking over their pub after the last 2 meets.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:58 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

I've never been but a mate tells me it's a nice place
Carole

Originally Posted by worzel
There is always the White Horse at Balsall Common again but it doesn't have a beer garden. At least they are used to us weirdos taking over their pub after the last 2 meets.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 6:51 am
I don't do spelling

Hi
i shall investigate-
Ok heres a question - when moving how do you know where to move too ?- so we visted aust last Oct - fell in love with perth - but there are sooo many suburbs how do you know which one is right for you ?- need to find somewhere to live when we arrive ok but then what - do you travel round to get a feel for the place / schools work etc - i thought i had it all worked out but now we are actually going its all a bit daunting- any thoughts experiances ??? - we are all going to go through it - just wonder if anyone had any angles - how are you going to tackel this ??
cheers
Old Apr 30th 2005, 9:36 pm
A former regular of BE

Hi
i shall investigate-
Ok heres a question - when moving how do you know where to move too ?- so we visted aust last Oct - fell in love with perth - but there are sooo many suburbs how do you know which one is right for you ?- need to find somewhere to live when we arrive ok but then what - do you travel round to get a feel for the place / schools work etc - i thought i had it all worked out but now we are actually going its all a bit daunting- any thoughts experiances ??? - we are all going to go through it - just wonder if anyone had any angles - how are you going to tackel this ??
cheers
We are going to get holiday accomodation in roughly the area we want to be in for 3 weeks while we find somewhere to rent for 6-12 months. Chances are finding the right property will determine which suburb we end up in. We will then look for somewhere to buy / build probably in the area we have been for those 6-12 months so we don't have to start again learning the area.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:44 pm
I don't do spelling

hi
we will rent holiday accom like you for 1st couple of weeks- suppose the intention is to drive round and suss suburbs out- ours problems is that we loved everything from Bunbury right through to northern suburbs - its all about right schools distance to universities / colledges jobs and also right accomedation unitill the house of your dreams is built or brought- so ive an afternoon of internet searching (what did people do before computers and internet i wonder ) !!
Old May 3rd 2005, 3:03 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

So is it gonna be Sun 12th June at the White Horse, Balsall Common ? I know there isn't an outside garden area but the wacky was good for the kids and as mentioned they are used to being invaded

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.