Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Birmingham City v Aston Villa, Basils Bar Gold Coast 13th September

Birmingham City v Aston Villa, Basils Bar Gold Coast 13th September

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Birmingham City v Aston Villa, Basils Bar Gold Coast 13th September

[QUOTE=Carbery;7898708]Thats a shame - next time maybe? Anyway I see you guys are coming to the curry do the night before so will catch up then. BTW I see we have something in common at the mo - we are both on bridging visas awaiting some pen pusher to pull his / her finger out their arse!

Yes mate, see u at the curry night.
You gotta love living in limbo eh?! Though, if I had to do it anywhere it would be here!
Quill, obviously hiding from this one as I reckon we're the only two blue noses on the coast!
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 3:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
Thats a shame - next time maybe? Anyway I see you guys are coming to the curry do the night before so will catch up then. BTW I see we have something in common at the mo - we are both on bridging visas awaiting some pen pusher to pull his / her finger out their arse!

Does anyone have his number??
i'll let him know
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:14 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Any expats will be more than welcome to the annual Midlands derby screening of this match at Basils Bar, Corner of Robina Parkway / Markeri St. on Robina / Clear Island Waters. Kick off is 9:00pm so we will be gathering from 7:30 onwards. Its usually a small affair but gives the chance for new & old hands to get to know each other in pleasant 'British' type pub surroundings.

Debs & Steve (Carbery)

Bumperty Bump
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Bumperty Bump
oops, forgot to contact quill
i'll do it tonight
Old Sep 9th 2009, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

LisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to all

Have only just seen this thread, v. dissapointed that I won't be able to make it

I shall be there in spirit, cheering on the claret and blue army!

Here's hoping for a repeat of last years 5-1 victory!!

Lisa
Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:56 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaIan
Have only just seen this thread, v. dissapointed that I won't be able to make it

I shall be there in spirit, cheering on the claret and blue army!

Here's hoping for a repeat of last years 5-1 victory!!

Lisa

Thats a shame - maybe the next one??
Old Sep 12th 2009, 12:56 am
Decreased member

Any expats will be more than welcome to the annual Midlands derby screening of this match at Basils Bar, Corner of Robina Parkway / Markeri St. on Robina / Clear Island Waters. Kick off is 9:00pm so we will be gathering from 7:30 onwards. Its usually a small affair but gives the chance for new & old hands to get to know each other in pleasant 'British' type pub surroundings.

Debs & Steve (Carbery)

One last call - all are welcome
Old Sep 12th 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

One last call - all are welcome
Can I get Radio WM over here??? Gonna be on the M1 northbound for the first half, and south bound for the second, arse!!!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi guy's, just been up to the shops near Basil's and it's all fenced off, looks like it's having a refurb. Might be worth ringing if you have a number to check.
Dave
Old Sep 13th 2009, 5:50 am
Decreased member

Originally Posted by hunt66
Hi guy's, just been up to the shops near Basil's and it's all fenced off, looks like it's having a refurb. Might be worth ringing if you have a number to check.
Dave
Thanks for that - its being refurbished. Late change of venue RQ's next door!
Old Sep 13th 2009, 10:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

magic night, really enjoyed it
good banter and a wee bevvy
Old Sep 13th 2009, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Pearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant future

A terrible game of football, both sides looked solid at the back, laboured in midfield and looked poor in the final third.

In the ned though it's all about the result of these games and that's all that matters.

Up the Villa
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:39 am
Decreased member

Originally Posted by soapy©
magic night, really enjoyed it
good banter and a wee bevvy

Could not say it better myself mate - great night, shame about the game! BTW 2 Blues fans were there so its official, Gold Coast has more Bluenoses than Brum!!
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

O My god was i ill on the way home, never again
What a great day thanks Steve and Debs for the bbq, roll on the next game
s**t on the city
Old Sep 15th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We were robbed..... good night not such a good morning thanks guys SOTV Quill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.