Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is it a bird, is it a plane! No it's Badgers...

Is it a bird, is it a plane! No it's Badgers...

Old Nov 10th 2003, 1:50 pm
Badge

Default Is it a bird, is it a plane! No it's Badgers...

..SPRINTING across into, and across, town so that he can find an available fax machine to order his currency before the rate drops any further..and he's got 10 minutes...

the library was shut, the post ofice didn't take "incoming faxes" (queue was a mile long - quick dive to the front "emergency", "excuse me" etc ), however a fax machine was found in a local office around the corner..

I'm glad Clive Woodward wasn't watching as I would have found myself in Australia 6 weeks early to play France in next weekend's sem-final. Was even running out in front of cars etc, sidestepping pedestrians....jjjjesus.. the things you do...probably thought I had robbed a bank..

Badgers "Billy Whizz" Mount

Old Nov 10th 2003, 2:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it a bird, is it a plane! No it's Badgers...

Originally posted by badgersmount
..and he's got 10 minutes...

however a fax machine was found in a local office around the corner..

Badgers "Billy Whizz" Mount

And did you get there in time!?
Old Nov 10th 2003, 2:27 pm
Badge

yes

I am now the proud owner of 15???K AUS.
(To protect the innocent, actual amount not disclosed.)

Better than a kick in the teeth.

Badge

Old Nov 10th 2003, 2:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
yes

I am now the proud owner of 15???K AUS.
(To protect the innocent, actual amount not disclosed.)

Better than a kick in the teeth.

Badge
should get you a barbie at least!!!

good sprinting!!

sue