Bingo please

Old Jan 11th 2004, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bingo please

OK, OK, you lot you gotta help me pleeeze...............

Someone out there must know if there are bingo halls in Perth or surrounding areas.

Yes, I have searched and searched and my brain aches - pleeeze help me so I can go and watch telly now!!!!

Kaththebingoplayer
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Have just looked in the Perth Yellow Pages for you Kath, and although there are several amusement/arcade centres listed, there is only one (Kelly's Eye) listed as an actual Bingo place. It's called "The Bingo Centre" and it's in Bayswater.

I've been playing Bingo with the kids over the school holidays. A Mr. Bean episode shown on telly reminded us to get the game out. The kids have been trying to learn the caller's phrases like Leg's Eleven, Two Little Ducks, etc.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

I looked in the Mandurah listings too, thought perhaps there might be something here, seeing as there is a higher proportion of older folk. Nothing though. Going on holiday to the seaside here just isn't the same as it was back in England. Oh to stroll down the promenade with my mum, buy a tub of whelks, go to the amusement arcade, look in all the souvenir shops with their flip-flops and kiddies windmills on display, laugh at the naughty postcards, buy some decent fish and chips, and sit in a stripey deckchair complaining about the weather!!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Well Kath if you came out for a looksie you might be able to find some . Stop stressing about bleeding Bingo halls. There are no places like "Mecca" here but like I've said before, the little social/bowling clubs do Bingo, a bloke a works' wife goes and has been quite lucky!!! There you go - worries over mate.

D x
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jacqui
Have just looked in the Perth Yellow Pages for you Kath, and although there are several amusement/arcade centres listed, there is only one (Kelly's Eye) listed as an actual Bingo place. It's called "The Bingo Centre" and it's in Bayswater.

I've been playing Bingo with the kids over the school holidays. A Mr. Bean episode shown on telly reminded us to get the game out. The kids have been trying to learn the caller's phrases like Leg's Eleven, Two Little Ducks, etc.

Thank you Jacqui - thats really great of you looking ah well at least my Mum will be happy to go to bingo.

Di - please stop keep telling me off you know its important to her

Anyway, I more interested in this karaoke business Grahams been downloading some great songs for our New Year Eve party this year - he says can you get conviousser brandy out there

Ta mate

Kaththebingoplayernotwelluntilwegetout there!!!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice
Default Re: Bingo please

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
OK, OK, you lot you gotta help me pleeeze...............

Someone out there must know if there are bingo halls in Perth or surrounding areas.

Kaththebingoplayer
The Catholic church was financed by Bingo (or Housie). Kids from the local school were pressed into service to sell the tickets - I guess you would call it work experience.

Don't know what the story is these days as there are so many more gambling outlets.