Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bingo Halls in Oz?

Bingo Halls in Oz?

Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:58 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bingo Halls in Oz?

Being British an all I cant be without my bingo.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bingo Halls in Oz?

Originally Posted by Ransi
Gambling mad here - you'll be right !

Mind you, not sure if they play it....

One thing that I haven't noticed that much is men with the side-sweep hairstyle - and that is deffo needed for a good game of bingo
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:08 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is one in Broome.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

My mother in law used to go to a place in Cricklewood, London which payed out 10,000GBP per game!!!

Almost made it worth going to LOL
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:13 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
I think there is one in Broome.
Does it have its own bingo bus to pick you up and take you home?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:14 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
One thing that I haven't noticed that much is men with the side-sweep hairstyle - and that is deffo needed for a good game of bingo
That and a good pair of bingo wings
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:15 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
My mother in law used to go to a place in Cricklewood, London which payed out 10,000GBP per game!!!

Almost made it worth going to LOL
Do they pay out as good in Aus though?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:16 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Does it have its own bingo bus to pick you up and take you home?
well from Ocean Reaf it would take approx 2 days of driving to get there, it's up north WA, so probably no.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

Here's a good start if you want to set up your own club....

http://www.marlbrohbingo.com.au/
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:18 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by walla1
well from Ocean Reaf it would take approx 2 days of driving to get there, it's up north WA, so probably no.
Not heard of the Flying Bingo?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:19 pm
Cheeky member

Here's a good start if you want to set up your own club....

http://www.marlbrohbingo.com.au/
Thanks Cas,a freecall number too.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Do they pay out as good in Aus though?

I wouldnt have a clue. Have no interest in it. But i dont recall ever hearing of any worth going to.
I would reckon though, if you had enough money to open a place like the one in London and offered ridiculously high prize money, you get the gambling mad Aussies stampeding in the doors.
The place in London had a maximum capacity of something like 3,000 people (according to my MIL)
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Not heard of the Flying Bingo?

Think up there they call it Dingo Bingo

4 little legs - woof, woof
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:23 pm
Cheeky member

Think up there they call it Dingo Bingo

4 little legs - woof, woof
And BINGO was his name o
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:26 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
I wouldnt have a clue. Have no interest in it. But i dont recall ever hearing of any worth going to.
I would reckon though, if you had enough money to open a place like the one in London and offered ridiculously high prize money, you get the gambling mad Aussies stampeding in the doors.
The place in London had a maximum capacity of something like 3,000 people (according to my MIL)
Can you ask your MIL,next time you speak,if they did lunch for £1.50 including tea/coffee....much appreciated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.