Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Billy Connelly's Tour of Oz (Melbourne) Tonight

Billy Connelly's Tour of Oz (Melbourne) Tonight

Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:05 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Billy Connelly's Tour of Oz (Melbourne) Tonight

Tis on at 10.00pm on UKTV People sky channel 566.

Video set and ready to go!!!

D D
Old Jan 5th 2005, 8:33 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Billy Connelly's Tour of Oz (Melbourne) Tonight

Thanks for that DD

A place down under is also on Thursday pm channel 4 at 9pm - it is and update one year on about all the families new lives.

Enjoy the nutty family update!!!

Lynn
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D
shit, i missed it.
someone sent his tour of scotland over for xmas and cut out all the patter.
wow dit it make us homesick
ill look out for it next week thanx

soapy
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:10 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
shit, i missed it.
someone sent his tour of scotland over for xmas and cut out all the patter.
wow dit it make us homesick
ill look out for it next week thanx

soapy
Hi Soapy....

Have you heard from anyone in East Kilbride that I might know, in the last few weeks?

BTW.... Nice avitar...
Took me ages to find my wee flag. Had to resize it etc....
You can steal it if you want......

Bliadhna mhath ùr!

Seonaidh agus Gillian….
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D
cheers dd, your a star, been desperately searching and thought id imagined the whole thing
the new life down under is a repeat, but its still good entertainment
Trish
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Hi Soapy....

Have you heard from anyone in East Kilbride that I might know, in the last few weeks?

BTW.... Nice avitar...
Took me ages to find my wee flag. Had to resize it etc....
You can steal it if you want......

Bliadhna mhath ùr!

Seonaidh agus Gillian….
ive been too busy drinking over the festive season to worry aboot EK lol
i got my avitar from a towel we bought on the net from the hameland. took a wee pic and added it.
ive now had to get about 10 sent out after people saw the towel lol
hope your new year was magic like ours.
after reading this thread, ive decided to put the tour of scotland on 24 oorza day

soapy
Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:08 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ive been too busy drinking over the festive season to worry aboot EK lol
i got my avitar from a towel we bought on the net from the hameland. took a wee pic and added it.
ive now had to get about 10 sent out after people saw the towel lol
hope your new year was magic like ours.
after reading this thread, ive decided to put the tour of scotland on 24 oorza day

soapy
Drinking..!!!!............ Drinking...!!!!...........
If you look at some of my other posts, over the last few days, you'll see I've been offered the captaincy of the Scottish overseas drinking team..

Did you figure out what the wee bit of Scots Gaelic at the end of my last post meant??
Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Drinking..!!!!............ Drinking...!!!!...........
If you look at some of my other posts, over the last few days, you'll see I've been offered the captaincy of the Scottish overseas drinking team..

Did you figure out what the wee bit of Scots Gaelic at the end of my last post meant??
Scots Gaelic at the end of my last post meant... not on your life lol
ill be the manager then, show u a few new moves
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Thanks for that DD

A place down under is also on Thursday pm channel 4 at 9pm - it is and update one year on about all the families new lives.

Enjoy the nutty family update!!!

Lynn

great - thanks for the info!!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:08 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

For those that managed to catch the programme last night, didn't Mornington Peninsular look fantastic!

March can't come quick enough!!!

D D
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:41 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Bliadhna mhath ùr!

Seonaidh agus Gillian….
Soapy..........

Nothing sinister mate....

It just means:

Happy New Year!

John and Gillian....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Soapy..........

Nothing sinister mate....

It just means:

Happy New Year!

John and Gillian....
ah see, i was one of the lucky ones, i was taught french at school and the only thing i can rmbr from that is.....jean paul