Reload this Page >

Bills and Budgets

Bills and Budgets

Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

leo81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bills and Budgets

Hi Guys

I am moving over to the Gold Coast in the next few months and was hoping for some help.

I will be coming on my own initially and renting a 1 or 2 bedroom unit.
My question is can i expect a good unit for around 300 dollars a week, i was hoping for somewhere quite close to the beach and also what would my average monthly outgoings be once i get there eg (Bills, food etc).
One more i will be on a salary of 70k will this be enough to support me.

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Leo
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:37 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bills and Budgets

Originally Posted by leo81
Hi Guys

I am moving over to the Gold Coast in the next few months and was hoping for some help.

I will be coming on my own initially and renting a 1 or 2 bedroom unit.
My question is can i expect a good unit for around 300 dollars a week, i was hoping for somewhere quite close to the beach and also what would my average monthly outgoings be once i get there eg (Bills, food etc).
One more i will be on a salary of 70k will this be enough to support me.

All your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Leo
Did a quick search on Realestate

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...nit&p=10&o=def

Ste