Biggy's Aussie Update

Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:00 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Biggy's Aussie Update

Originally posted by terrym
Wow! you guys don't hang around.

Working already, doing what?

Congrats.
Walt is working as a Technical Writer/Training Instructor with a large mining company
Old Jul 6th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It sounds like you have settled right in. I Hope things continue to go well for you all.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:36 pm

Next installment.......car now bought........dunno what it is yet lol, just told Walt if u see one u like babe just go for it.....and he did

Bet its a big bugger lol
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
Next installment.......car now bought........dunno what it is yet lol, just told Walt if u see one u like babe just go for it.....and he did

Bet its a big bugger lol
things are movin fast now eh!
biggy where were u from in glasgow? i cant rmbr
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:55 pm

Originally posted by soapy
things are movin fast now eh!
biggy where were u from in glasgow? i cant rmbr
not from Glasgow, was from South Lanarkshire How u gettin on?
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Sound as if things are going ok for you and that you have settled in really well.

Keep us updated over the next few weeks.

All the best

Mandy
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

not from Glasgow, was from South Lanarkshire How u gettin on?
getting on really well. our 3 kids have settled really well, they are never home.
we love the area too. i start work on monday i just wish i had done this years ago.
glad to see your sorted now, but u cant wait to see the car.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:28 am

getting on really well. our 3 kids have settled really well, they are never home.
we love the area too. i start work on monday i just wish i had done this years ago.
glad to see your sorted now, but u cant wait to see the car.
its a holden rodeo and its blue lol
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:42 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Hi Biggy,

What a fab post. It really is positive and helps settle these pre-going nerves! We keep waking up in the middle of the night wondering what the hell we are doing! It's very assuring to hear everything is going so well and that Walt has a job already - you guys certainly don't waste time!

Looking forward to the next post.... what car did Walt buy?
Sunchaser
7 weeks 6 days and counting....
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:45 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future

Me again,

I'm having a mega delay here with my postings and it's making me !!! So ignore the "what did Walt buy" bit.

I'll have to check it out on the net as I don't know what they look like. I assume it's a guy type vehicle. What are you going to get?

Sunchaser
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

its a holden rodeo and its blue lol
oh cool, like this
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

oh cool, like this
forgot to add this
Attached Images  
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:58 am

forgot to add this
thats the chappie
Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

we rang crown today...ship due in on Sunday. They said it will be around 2 weeks to clear customs...u heard anything?

Lisa
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:36 pm
maggy

so glad you are settling in well Biggy.

Good luck mate

xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.