Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Big4 Holiday Park - Coburg 3058

Big4 Holiday Park - Coburg 3058

Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:02 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Big4 Holiday Park - Coburg 3058

Originally Posted by sg1964
Hi All,

When we arrive in Melbourne in September, we are looking to book some time in the Big4 Holiday Park at Coburg, has anyone any comments on this site, honest answers please

Any help as always is greatly received.

Thanks

Simon
Hi,
Can't speak for this Big4 but took a long term rental at Big4 in Aspley, Brisbane when we first arrived. I even took a cleaning job with them as school was out for the Summer. Each Big4 has to agree to follow set standards with regards to cleaning their cabins and facilities. As a cabin cleaner I was given about an hour to clean each cabin. I had a huge checklist that had to be signed at the end of each clean. These slips were kept on file so that if a guest complains about anything the park knows who to chase up.
They should all have the same standards, so I would say go for it.
Regards
Sarah
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:06 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Big4 Holiday Park - Coburg 3058

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Mog,

We have just booked one of the big 4 holiday parks in Brisbane for our reccie. We have booked a 3 bedroomed holiday home for 3 weeks. It has all mod cons including dishwasher and washing machine. master bedroom has en suite with tv in bedroom. Just what we need, I would say that its suitable for short term let. Other BE members have recommended it as well as DebbieMc, and you can't go wrong with a recommendation can you? Thats why we have booked it!

good luck!

jackie
Hi Jackie,
Are you going to Big4 in Aspley? If you are the villa you have booked is not yet a year old. It is fab and cleaned it a few times whilst living and working there. If it is the same one it didn't have a washing machine but that's not to say they haven't added one. It has been about 6 months since I worked there.
Enjoy your reccie.
Sarah