big w

Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default big w

hi anyone going to big w today???

if so could you keep an eye out for these - they are called wire storage cubes (funny that ) & they have like plastic connectors to lock em together
we have been after em for ages to make a guinea pig house (dont ask?!? )
somone said they saw em in big w - but we dont have one near -

failing that if anyone know where i could get em that would be a great help

just wanted to know if they do em & how much before i made the journey
many thanks

pootle26
Attached Thumbnails big w-cubes2_small.jpg  

Last edited by pootle26; Dec 8th 2005 at 6:07 am.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: big w

Originally Posted by pootle26

if so could you keep an eye out for these - they are called wire storage cubes (funny that ) & they have like plastic connectors to lock em together

many thanks

pootle26
We bought a couple of sets for kid's toys from a place called 'The Warehouse' . Not sure if you have that with you.
Nicky
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NickyP
We bought a couple of sets for kid's toys from a place called 'The Warehouse' . Not sure if you have that with you.
Nicky
thanks for that - not heard of it but that doesnt mean anything!!

someone in wa is bound to know if there is one around

thanks

pootle26
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks

pootle26
Are the guinea pigs outside, if so dont use them :scared: the holes would be way to big and snakes would get through. You can buy all sorts of snake proof mesh with little squares about 1cm or less. Give them shade too, they dont fare too well in heat.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Are the guinea pigs outside, if so dont use them :scared: the holes would be way to big and snakes would get through. You can buy all sorts of snake proof mesh with little squares about 1cm or less. Give them shade too, they dont fare too well in heat.

no they are indoor piggies - i was thinking about putting them outside - we have a huge shaded outdoor area but hubby doesnt like snakes & was worried that we would open the back door & find 1/2 dozen snakes there :scared:

thanks for the advice tho
yous sound like you know your piggies

ttfn

pootle26
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:34 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen similar stuff in Ikea.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by worzel
I have seen similar stuff in Ikea.

thanks ill keep my eye out in there too

pootle26
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks

pootle26
Why not just forget to return one of the shopping trolleys from your local supermarket. Saw off the driver's handles and upend it for the guinea pigs. As a bonus you can hang your smalls off the airborne wheels, to dry them
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ialibu
Why not just forget to return one of the shopping trolleys from your local supermarket. Saw off the driver's handles and upend it for the guinea pigs. As a bonus you can hang your smalls off the airborne wheels, to dry them

WOW!

what a fantstic idea - i only wish you had thought of it sooner - i have the items i am after now thank you

pootle26
Old Dec 10th 2005, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!

what a fantstic idea - i only wish you had thought of it sooner - i have the items i am after now thank you

pootle26
I do have a few other really good ideas. I am currently working on Marine Biology thesis about finding out what Great White Sharks will not eat but am having trouble convincing Defence to lend me an Orion to take a bundle of politicians up in the bomb bay and drop them out to see if the aforesaid sharks would accord them professional courtesy and refuse to eat them.