Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Big thanks to everyone!!

Big thanks to everyone!!

Old Jun 15th 2003, 5:18 pm
plumber39

Default Big thanks to everyone!!

Hello people, the plumber would just like to say the weather was great but the company was better (I know it is a bit corney but I'm only a plumber with a hang over, but not as big as my wife's!) nice to meet so many interesting people who, like us, want to start afresh in Oz. Special thanks to cresta 57 who broke down 5 times on the way from Grimsby, the story of your dad crossing the pacific ocean (Grimsby to Oz 8 years in total) including bumping into a whale along the way! was mind blowing, he is now my new hero (there must be a book in that story somewhere and if there is I'll buy it). Great to put faces to names, DMF, Winnie the Pooh, Earlswood, Boomarang, Kev Mitch, Rosi (the plumber), sorry I didn't get much time to discuss the plumbing in the gents toilets with you, did you see those compression elbows hanging off the urinals. Hopefully there will be a second chance to talk to those I missed before we all go to Oz, that includes you Chris - think positive, again many thanks to everyone who made the effort.

p.s. I think even the kids enjoyed themselves, all in all a successful day.

The plumber

Last edited by plumber39; Jun 15th 2003 at 9:45 pm.

Old Jun 15th 2003, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The big question is, did you manage to order all of the food in time!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your meet, if I wasn't over 200 miles away I would have loved to have a chat with you all.

Tina
Old Jun 15th 2003, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
The big question is, did you manage to order all of the food in time!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your meet, if I wasn't over 200 miles away I would have loved to have a chat with you all.

Tina

T

Your turn to arrange one !!!!

Uncle Tee

Old Jun 15th 2003, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, gutted not to have been there but it was a little to far to travel with major exams this week. Maybe next time. Glad to hear you all had a good time and look forward to the photo`s.

footie chick
Old Jun 15th 2003, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by footie chick
Same here, gutted not to have been there but it was a little to far to travel with major exams this week. Maybe next time. Glad to hear you all had a good time and look forward to the photo`s.

footie chick
Come on Boom -

Wheres the photos ????

Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:35 pm
plumber39

yes Boom, where,s the photo,s!

Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:41 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default re photos

Originally posted by plumber39
yes Boom, where,s the photo,s!

have you seen the thread ive done re photos plumber

just waiting to see if anyone objects...........

i have not seen them yet........... hope they turn out ok cus im gonna feel a right plonker if they dont!!!!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
XXXXX

Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:47 pm
plumber39

no objection here!