Big problem

Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Big problem

Hi everyone -as most of you know we are due to fly on saturday to validate our visas. We may now be unable to fly as one of my children is unwell and the doctor hs said she might not be fit to fly.

We are flying with Singapore - does anyone know if we will just lose our tickets? As we are not in the UK we have no UK style travel insurance
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:31 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big problem

Originally posted by debsy
Hi everyone -as most of you know we are due to fly on saturday to validate our visas. We may now be unable to fly as one of my children is unwell and the doctor hs said she might not be fit to fly.

We are flying with Singapore - does anyone know if we will just lose our tickets? As we are not in the UK we have no UK style travel insurance
Call singa as there might be a fee for changing flights.

What style insurance do you have?
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks BP - said to hubby I know BP will answer me!! Will ring them in the morning only med insurance.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:43 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks BP - said to hubby I know BP will answer me!! Will ring them in the morning only med insurance.
I am not sure but Columbus insure residents from a lot of countries. I would also check that your policy includes medical evacuation rather than just treatment.

I have claimed in the past and the bills ran into the thousands. That was France.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Jolyn posted on this thread about being able to change flights with Singapore. She did mention though about deadlines for changes....
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks BP - I am ok here as our Paediatrician is my husbands best mate!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:50 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default solution

thanks BP - I am ok here as our Paediatrician is my husbands best mate!
hi debsy can`t help but hope you come up with something i`m sure you will best wishes wenger
Old Jan 14th 2004, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debs,just in case we recieve our Visas in the next few weeks [i doubt it though]and have to Validate them,i have a question you might be able to answer.My 2 children are on my Passport,will they validate our visas or do the children have to have their own passports now .Cheers
Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:00 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with Saturdays flight and hope ur daughter is fit to fly !

Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

THFC
My kids were on my passport when we applied but I decided to get them their own ones so they could have their own visa. If you are going to do that you will need to do it now before you get your visa and tell your agent about the new passport numbers.

Any news?
Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

THFC
My kids were on my passport when we applied but I decided to get them their own ones so they could have their own visa. If you are going to do that you will need to do it now before you get your visa and tell your agent about the new passport numbers.

Any news?
Thanks for that,my Migration Agent has told me if we dont hear before Meds run out we might have to unfortunately re-medical.They are trying to get some info from Adelaide but getting no response from them.With only a month till meds run out,looks like we will have to re-medical im afraid.Cheers
Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok Thfc
Keep in touch andlet me know how you get on.

debs
Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Ok Thfc
Keep in touch andlet me know how you get on.

debs
Cheers,Hope everything goes well for you.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:38 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

THFC

Any news?
THFC
You will need seperate passports for the children. We found out that to our cost when we got confirmation our visa had been approved. I also checked with Australia house and they confirmed that although the children on our passports were ok for getting approval of a visa we needed seperate passports for validation purposes. Good news is it only takes about a week to get them.

With your medicals, We had friends who's medicals were running out, they contacted the doctor who carried them out and he extended them free of charge for another year.
They know how long the process can take and if your lucky can be quite accommodating.

Worth a try hey, good luck.

Cheers.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhh, hope everything works out Debs, as other people have mentioned Im pretty sure you can change flights, just a fee involved.

Hope the little ones feeling better soon , solves your no accom cos of Big Day Out problem anyway .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.