Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the big flight!!!!

the big flight!!!!

Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:54 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default the big flight!!!!

What's the best way to fly to Aus....one big flight or a nice little stop over somewhere on the way..????

CORKER
Old Sep 4th 2005, 8:57 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the big flight!!!!

Originally Posted by CORKER
What's the best way to fly to Aus....one big flight or a nice little stop over somewhere on the way..????

CORKER
Personal choice - we prefer the single back to back haul rather than the stop in a city and unpack luggage etc. A lot also stop over in Singapore, Dubai etc to break it up. Kinda just up to the individual
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi corker

Me and the g/f have been over to Oz twice. First time was to Perth so we decided not to stop off on-route. The next time was to Sydney and on that occasion we decided to stop off in Singapore for two days and do some sight-seeing...

I guess it depends how keen you are to get to Oz!!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:17 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by John
Hi corker

Me and the g/f have been over to Oz twice. First time was to Perth so we decided not to stop off on-route. The next time was to Sydney and on that occasion we decided to stop off in Singapore for two days and do some sight-seeing...

I guess it depends how keen you are to get to Oz!!
Thanks DISCO STU.....
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:27 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

we've been a couple of times, the last was in jan/feb this year to validate and even though our youngest was only two and a half and sick as a dog for the last 12 hours we would still prefer just to get it over and done with,it's each to there own really but i know that when we go for good next year we will be doing it in one go.
jonni
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks DISCO STU.....
You're welcome

I used to own a pair just like yours :scared:

My own avatar is being held to ransom by somebody who shall remain nameless! So this is just temporary...I hope

BOOGIE ON!!
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:30 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

It all depends on if you want to make a holiday of it.

We have three kids. An extra kid if you count my husband Rob .

Having flowen over to Oz many times, we feel it best that having three kids, is to not have a stop over but just to fly straight thru to Oz although Rob does like to enjoy a few stop overs occasionally.

Mind you, it does help flying business class as we all feel quite refreshed after the long haul................Its well wort paying the extra if you can..........but do ask if there are any free upgrades available as sometimes they do have extra free seating........

Trish

CORKER
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:32 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

CORKER
I prefer to just get there but did stop i bali for 2 weeks once and that was great
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Storini will become famous soon enoughStorini will become famous soon enough

Well, I like Singapore and it's really pretty cheap. So, I'd stop over there without any hesitation.