Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Big day tomorrow

Big day tomorrow

Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about
Default Big day tomorrow

Hi guys,
Big day tomorrow, Removal company in at 8am. Most of the stuff is ready to go. You know what its like, it is really happening now, we have visa, we have tickets for flight now our lifetime possesions are off to the other side of the world tomorrow. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Just thought I would let everyone know.
Cheers Carole, Dougie and Bethany whos fast asleep.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:48 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big day tomorrow

Originally Posted by caroledouglas
Hi guys,
Big day tomorrow, Removal company in at 8am. Most of the stuff is ready to go. You know what its like, it is really happening now, we have visa, we have tickets for flight now our lifetime possesions are off to the other side of the world tomorrow. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Oo, how exciting for you!!! Try to stay calm tomorrow and offer lots of cups of tea..

Try to get a good nights sleep tonight (easy to say, I know) and look forward to your new life in Australia -

D D
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Oo, how exciting for you!!! Try to stay calm tomorrow and offer lots of cups of tea..

Try to get a good nights sleep tonight (easy to say, I know) and look forward to your new life in Australia -

D D
Hi d d
Have plenty of tea coffee, and lots of rolls with square sausage ready for them. Keep them happy and they will do a good job, I hope.
Probably the reality of it all will sink in tomorrow when the van disappears.
Carole
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best..I`ll send you some karma for stress

Good luck & keep us posted

Sue
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Have sent you a blue box to help you on your way, good luck
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:58 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Have sent you a blue box to help you on your way, good luck
ditto that...

D D
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys for the big K. This forum has been a godsend and its good to see lots of names that you feel you know.
Carole
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Hey Carole !
Wow ! Big day right enough! Who did you decide on in the end ?
I started our " move to Oz" home video at this part and now watching the van driving away with all our stuff in it seems like a life time ago !
Have a good day, save some of the square sausage for me, all the slice out here is bright orange and doesn't taste the same !
All the best,
Tass.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:19 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
Good Luck Carole and family

Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow.
Where are you heading and when do you fly?
How old is Bethany??

Ang
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tass
Hey Carole !
Wow ! Big day right enough! Who did you decide on in the end ?
I started our " move to Oz" home video at this part and now watching the van driving away with all our stuff in it seems like a life time ago !
Have a good day, save some of the square sausage for me, all the slice out here is bright orange and doesn't taste the same !
All the best,
Tass.
Hi Tass
Good to hear from you, we decided on good old Kilmarnock removals. Good idea about the video. How is life for you have you settled in ok.
Carole
Old Jun 1st 2005, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Good Luck Carole and family

Hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow.
Where are you heading and when do you fly?
How old is Bethany??

Ang
HI Ang

We are heading to Rockingham in Perth hopefully. Bethany has just turned four so to me just the right age to go . Do you have any of a family?
Carole
Old Jun 1st 2005, 11:00 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

HI Ang

We are heading to Rockingham in Perth hopefully. Bethany has just turned four so to me just the right age to go . Do you have any of a family?
Carole
Hi

Yeah we have 2 girls Aimee whos 9.5 and little Georgia who's 1.5yrs.
We are heading for Bayside, Brisbane this year hopefully if we ever sell the house.
Have a good day tomorrow, good luck

Ang