Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A big blow to our intended future!!

Wikiposts

A big blow to our intended future!!

Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Sheila(renata) is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy A big blow to our intended future!!

Hi Folks

My partner and I have applied for an interdependent partner visa. We have used an agent and had a case officer within three days of the application being submitted we thought great it wont be long now and we can start our new life, with my partner and here kids. Then we got a call on friday to say that they are intending to refuse it on the grounds of one of my partners sons character Has any body out there been in a similar position

Renata
Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A big blow to our intended future!!

Originally posted by Sheila(renata)
Hi Folks

My partner and I have applied for an interdependent partner visa. We have used an agent and had a case officer within three days of the application being submitted we thought great it wont be long now and we can start our new life, with my partner and here kids. Then we got a call on friday to say that they are intending to refuse it on the grounds of one of my partners sons character Has any body out there been in a similar position

Renata
Renata, I've seen comments on here previously about 'poor character'. Is partner's son on the visa application? How long ago was the 'misdemeanour'? Can you get references from anyone (teachers maybe?) to vouch for his otherwise good character - i.e. that this was just a blip?
Have you called your agent to discuss this? Make them earn their money!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Sheila(renata) is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we have done every thing that we can been in touch with all his previous teachers and people that have had any dealings with him and are getting up to date reports on his progress which has been very good now for the last 12 months We are very proud of him he is not intending to come with us to oz.

I just hope that all the work that we have done is going to be allright.

Renata
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:46 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A big blow to our intended future!!

This is an occation when your agent should earn his corn ...

Good luck.

Best regards.

Originally posted by Sheila(renata)
Hi Folks

Renata