Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The big black hole at ASPC

The big black hole at ASPC

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:42 am
earlswood

Unhappy The big black hole at ASPC

Well.......... As I suspected..........and just like Boomie and others before me..........

Just when I had a happy weekend cus we got the request on Friday for the police checks we had sent 3 weeks ago............

You guessed it the bloody case officer has never seen them and they were sent via our Agent!!!!!!!!

They managed to arrive all the way from Blighty to our agent nice and safely.......... And something nasty happens between Sydney and Addy!

There is Deffo a bloody great monster swallowin police checks for a pastime down there

Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:03 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The big black hole at ASPC

Originally posted by earlswood
Well.......... As I suspected..........and just like Boomie and others before me..........

Just when I had a happy weekend cus we got the request on Friday for the police checks we had sent 3 weeks ago............

You guessed it the bloody case officer has never seen them and they were sent via our Agent!!!!!!!!

They managed to arrive all the way from Blighty to our agent nice and safely.......... And something nasty happens between Sydney and Addy!

There is Deffo a bloody great monster swallowin police checks for a pastime down there

omg...... i'm so sorry

I cant believe it......

what have you been advised to do? how did you know?

Hope you sort it out very soon.....

love boomie
xxx xxx
Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:08 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

oh god, not another lot?
hope you get it sorted mate
xx
Old Mar 29th 2004, 7:21 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

They say bad luck comes in three's........Earlwood & Boomie

I'm joining the club.

c/o sent bond request form to agent 2 wk's ago , and guess

what gone missing !

Talk about frustrating....... I could squash a grape ! or is it crush a grape?

Last edited by plumber; Mar 29th 2004 at 7:24 am.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 12:46 pm
earlswood

Hi guys,

Went for a swim at 8.45 to channel the stress

Boomie........... we will wait and see what george comes back with in the morning.

Plum.... sorry to hear that the ASPC monster ate your forms too

All I can say now I have swam 25 mins like I was running from sharks, is... those of us who have spent the last 12 months constantly hitting brick walls should be all the more fullfilled should we get there

Anita x