Reload this Page >

Big Big thanks Chippy

Wikiposts

Big Big thanks Chippy

Old Aug 26th 2003, 3:11 am
Just Joined

goodwnsherratts is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Big Big thanks Chippy

Dont know whether you remember sending a reply to my plee of how to prove our 20 yr old daughter was a dependent ie a full time student. Well you suggested I get a letter from college which we did sent of our immigration application and formal acknowledgement of receipt July 17th 2003 (stni applied for in june 2003 + granted).

Had e-mail today saying letter on way requesting we have medicals and police checks

All now in state of shock, they really have got there act together in processing Nurses applications

Once again a big thanks for the help
JIll and family

:scared: :scared:
Adelaide August 2004 (hopefully)
Old Aug 26th 2003, 4:57 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Big Big thanks Chippy

Originally posted by goodwnsherratts
Dont know whether you remember sending a reply to my plee of how to prove our 20 yr old daughter was a dependent ie a full time student. Well you suggested I get a letter from college which we did sent of our immigration application and formal acknowledgement of receipt July 17th 2003 (stni applied for in june 2003 + granted).

Had e-mail today saying letter on way requesting we have medicals and police checks

All now in state of shock, they really have got there act together in processing Nurses applications

Once again a big thanks for the help
JIll and family

:scared: :scared:
Adelaide August 2004 (hopefully)
That's great, glad to be of service. Hope everything else works out for you.