Big ass snake

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:15 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Big ass snake

An Australian sheep farmer was puzzled at the disappearance of sheep on
his farm. After a few weeks of sheep disappearing the farmer decided to
put up an electric fence. This is what he found!
:scared:
Attached Thumbnails Big ass snake-big-snake1.jpg   Big ass snake-big-snake2.jpg  
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Big ass snake

Originally Posted by Rick C
:scared: :scared:
holy sh*t!!!

where was that found ???

& ill make sure i run in the opposite direction! :scared:

pootle26
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:28 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pootle26
:scared: :scared:
holy sh*t!!!

where was that found ???

& ill make sure i run in the opposite direction! :scared:

pootle26
Not sure where it was found, but i'm going to the outback in june and me and the other half will be camping under the stars in just a swag so I this big bugger is nowhere near uluru.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Not sure where it was found, but i'm going to the outback in june and me and the other half will be camping under the stars in just a swag so I this big bugger is nowhere near uluru.
he he - i hope so too - for your sakes- you're braver than i am
i just clicked onto the picture to see it big - but clicked out before it had loaded - too scary :scared:

big wuss really

pootle26
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=pootle26
where was that found ???
[/QUOTE]

SOUTH A F R I C A

This amazing snake has been been caught in a fence in nearly every country/continent/etc except Antartica!

Approaches urban myth status.

WW
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Relax - it's not an Australian snake - it's a South African snake and the photo is part of a well-known urban myth.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/fencesnake.asp
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

oh dear god
that's almost as scary as the huntsman i found in the bedroom last week
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aussiecat
oh dear god
that's almost as scary as the huntsman i found in the bedroom last week
Are you sure it was just a huntsman then?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 10:49 am
G'day Sport

Originally Posted by nickyc
Relax - it's not an Australian snake - it's a South African snake and the photo is part of a well-known urban myth.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/fencesnake.asp

May not be Australian but its still a big f**ker.