Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Beware! New form 47sk!

Beware! New form 47sk!

Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:55 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Beware! New form 47sk!

I have just found out in the immigration forum that there is an updated version of skilled 136 visa (47sk) application form that came out beginning of November.

I am so annoyed as I was planning on sending mine off on Friday, as it was all filled in and ready

Now it will be put back til I don't know when, as I am at work constantly, and won't get much chance to fill it in....AGAIN

I am so fed up now, as I was getting myself mentally & emotionally prepared for the big step of sending it off

Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:00 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beware! New form 47sk!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I have just found out in the immigration forum that there is an updated version of skilled 136 visa (47sk) application form that came out beginning of November.

I am so annoyed as I was planning on sending mine off on Friday, as it was all filled in and ready

Now it will be put back til I don't know when, as I am at work constantly, and won't get much chance to fill it in....AGAIN

I am so fed up now, as I was getting myself mentally & emotionally prepared for the big step of sending it off

http://www.geocities.com/cola_andrews/47sk11-05.pdf
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:06 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
umm, Ive seen the new one revised this month and its on a webpage as a fillable form. ummmm, someone worked hard to do it

http://www.geocities.com/cola_andrews/47sk11-05.pdf
it's unavailable at the moment

You still have to print it out though don't you?
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:13 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
it's unavailable at the moment

You still have to print it out though don't you?
well yes, youd fill it in then print it.
looks like its been quite popular, its exceeded its bandwidth atm, so obviously some here have downloaded it. maybe they will share if you wanted it
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
well yes, youd fill it in then print it.
looks like its been quite popular, its exceeded its bandwidth atm, so obviously some here have downloaded it. maybe they will share if you wanted it
Thanks,

I have asked in the original thread within the immigration forum
Old Nov 15th 2005, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Help! whats different about it, i have both and they seem the same to me!

Di
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Help! whats different about it, i have both and they seem the same to me!

Di
At the right hand bottom corner of the page where it says '47SK (Design date 11/05)'

If you don't use the most up to date application it can affect your application
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

there are a few changes in it, from what i can remember it is about 5 or so extra question slotted in towards the end of the form.

Our agent told us we HAVE to use the most up to date form or it WILL jeopardise our application.

If the website for the file is still unavailable email me and i will send you a blank copy of the one i have saved on our PC.

Good luck

Lisa.x
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Have just been on web site and downloaded ok. Had started filling form in tonight while listening to football on radio, this makes it so much easier as I'm always conscious of making mistakes. Had to print off three copies of TRA form before doing it error free!!!