Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Better times for Bundy

Better times for Bundy

Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:58 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations again!!

Yeah, you better watch out with the invitation, cos I haven't seen much out that way (ok, I still have to look it up exactly, but I'm not very familiar with any of the eastern states) so, we really might show up!
Oh, if we're still in Oz at that time of course

Anyway, hope it's not to long before you see Mr Bundy again!

Hugs to the BundyFamily!!

Simone
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is so sweet!!!!! Congratulations Bundy and Mr Bundy! Hope you have many happy years together!
2 weddings sounds a great idea - you'd be amazed how quickly that one day flies past!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:00 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default yes

wooooooooo hhoooooooooo i guess that means i`m gettin hammered again 2 nite
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:08 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It more like a soap opera in here. Congratulations Bundy. I guess Mr Bundy has had some time to think about things. My family and friends had no hesitation coming out here for our wedding so I doubt you will be short of support.

All the best.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both.

Hugs

Karen and Andyxxxx
Old Feb 29th 2004, 10:59 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Better times for Bundy

Originally posted by bundy
Well blow me down if Mr Bundy hasn't just gone and proposed to me!!! Yes, whilst walking along the beach this morning in the beautiful sunshine (and howling gale), at the exact same spot where my dad proposed to my mum 34 years ago, he dropped to his knee and popped the question. I said yes, of course! He and my dad had been plotting this for days, although I had an inkling he would ask me today. My dad managed to keep it a secret from my mum (a major achievement) so she was pretty surprised (although, after nearly 5 years, no one can really say they didn't see this coming!).

I pointed out to Mr Bundy that Feb 29th was the day that women could propose to their men and he made me ask him, so we're quits. He reckons it's a good bet proposing on a leap year because he will only have to fork out for an engagement anniversary present every four years, cheeky git. Haven't got the ring yet - he proposed with his mum's ring (she died when he was small) but it's not exactly my taste, so I'm getting my own. And will be going ring shopping whilst here on the tax haven of Jersey to get more for Mr Bundy's money! Such a hardship that diamond is my birthstone....

So, all very happy, champagne has flowed. God knows when we will get married as we always said we'll get hitched in the little church in Nundle. And who knows when we will make it to Oz...Of course plans are dependent on my mum. Maybe in 2006.

I've just put Mr Bundy on the plane back to the UK Feeling a bit sad now. But I'm definitely going home next weekend for a whole week, so not too long to wait.

Bundy the Betrothed
The cycle of life renewed...
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

karen p is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, I am really happy for you.

I have attached (if it works) a picture of a ring to keep
you going until you get yours.

All the best Karen
Attached Thumbnails Better times for Bundy-ring-small-.jpg  
Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Bundy. We look forward to seeing 'the ring' post in the near future

I hope you will have years of happiness together and lots of little Bundys
Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Bundy and Mr Bundy.

All the best for the future.

TT
Old Mar 1st 2004, 8:15 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations :PARTY:

I have posted a picture of a ring also. Its in the Faces to names thread
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Bundy

Excellent news - Congratulations !!!!!!!!

About time you had something to keep you smiling
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Better times for Bundy

Originally posted by bundy
Well blow me down if Mr Bundy hasn't just gone and proposed to me!!! Yes, whilst walking along the beach this morning in the beautiful sunshine (and howling gale), at the exact same spot where my dad proposed to my mum 34 years ago, he dropped to his knee and popped the question. I said yes, of course! He and my dad had been plotting this for days, although I had an inkling he would ask me today. My dad managed to keep it a secret from my mum (a major achievement) so she was pretty surprised (although, after nearly 5 years, no one can really say they didn't see this coming!).

I pointed out to Mr Bundy that Feb 29th was the day that women could propose to their men and he made me ask him, so we're quits. He reckons it's a good bet proposing on a leap year because he will only have to fork out for an engagement anniversary present every four years, cheeky git. Haven't got the ring yet - he proposed with his mum's ring (she died when he was small) but it's not exactly my taste, so I'm getting my own. And will be going ring shopping whilst here on the tax haven of Jersey to get more for Mr Bundy's money! Such a hardship that diamond is my birthstone....

So, all very happy, champagne has flowed. God knows when we will get married as we always said we'll get hitched in the little church in Nundle. And who knows when we will make it to Oz...Of course plans are dependent on my mum. Maybe in 2006.

I've just put Mr Bundy on the plane back to the UK Feeling a bit sad now. But I'm definitely going home next weekend for a whole week, so not too long to wait.

Bundy the Betrothed
Many, Many congratulations Bundy, I can join your club now! My fella popped the question on our skiing holiday on Friday (27th Feb) on 'red run number 6' in Cervinia Italy. It was lovely and very romantic, being up in the mountains and in the snow.

Congrats again

Nat xxx

Old Mar 1st 2004, 12:30 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Congrats Bundy and Mr Bundy.

All the best for the future.

TT
Wow. You feel history is being made, just reading this thread.... excellent news everyone.

Many congrats to the Happy Couple(s) - plural!!

How about us launching a special Expats Wedding Chapel Thread(secular of course) for these good folks? Then we could hold virtual on-line weddings too (which removes the need for the women to spend money on hats)??

Don't the Mods get special dispensation to conduct marriage ceremonies on-line, like ships' Captains?

And WBB, you needn't miss out - am sure you could be a virtual Page Boy. Cute......

Mazeltov to all!

Anya.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the 'Bundies' and all the best for the future.

OzTennis
Old Mar 1st 2004, 1:45 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations bundy! I'm so so pleased for you both.

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.