Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bet I'm not the only one going radio rental

bet I'm not the only one going radio rental

Old Mar 24th 2003, 9:15 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default bet I'm not the only one going radio rental

Jeez,I did well to get to work this morning.
Still not exchanged contracts on the house,buyers mortgage company need to check out summat or other-knew I should have filled that 300 foot deep well in,and it was definately a mistake letting those native Americans using the back garden for a sacred burial ground !
Haven't booked flights yet,1 way or return still an issue.Still,booked a hall for a party,April 26-fly out 2 days later or so regardless,so if your' in the area,pop-in.We're having a huge marquee in the grounds,with a couple of thrones for us on the head table (actually they're commodes-stylish and practical) & I'm also acting as bouncer--"yep love,they bounce,you can come in !"
As for Buttsniffer-do we dont we take him-i'm bored of this dilemma,bet you lot must be asleep in front of yer monitors!

That's it,I'll post when I find out more-whoopee you all say

BB-I'm not p***ed you know
Old Mar 24th 2003, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Don't worry, I know just how you feel! Exchange date supposed to be next tuesday, flying out a week later. ha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaah haha sorry, hysteria creeping in!

Found out someone lower down the chain is now in Iraq. What next I ask myself. I'm sure she doesn't want to be there, but I don't want her there either.

Will we ever live in Perth?????????????

Thinking of you Mr and Mrs BB, may your exchange be quick and painless. Keep us posted

All the best

Loopy
Old Mar 25th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bet I'm not the only one going radio rental

Originally posted by baldbutts
Jeez,I did well to get to work this morning.
Still not exchanged contracts on the house,buyers mortgage company need to check out summat or other-knew I should have filled that 300 foot deep well in,and it was definately a mistake letting those native Americans using the back garden for a sacred burial ground !
Haven't booked flights yet,1 way or return still an issue.Still,booked a hall for a party,April 26-fly out 2 days later or so regardless,so if your' in the area,pop-in.We're having a huge marquee in the grounds,with a couple of thrones for us on the head table (actually they're commodes-stylish and practical) & I'm also acting as bouncer--"yep love,they bounce,you can come in !"
As for Buttsniffer-do we dont we take him-i'm bored of this dilemma,bet you lot must be asleep in front of yer monitors!

That's it,I'll post when I find out more-whoopee you all say

BB-I'm not p***ed you know
Thought youd already worked that one out, baldy...10p for a shotgun cartridge vs 2grand to ship him over. Difficult choice, that. (that should get the 'save the animals' lobby nicely wound up lol)
Old Mar 25th 2003, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BB and Loops,

Hang in there, they say moving house is stressful, I now believe it and why do we put this pressure on ourselves. We've set a deadline of end June and are starting to panic!!
:scared:
Hope to hear your good news soon
Mash...

Originally posted by baldbutts
Haven't booked flights yet,1 way or return still an issue.
Old Mar 25th 2003, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Programme on Channel four tonight, 8.00-9.00pm giving advice on how to sell houses! Might be worth a watch. I bet ending the war isn't listed as advice!

Loopy
Old Mar 25th 2003, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I'll be watching sadly
I've done all the house doctoring I can already though....

I think the war is a poor excuse for a downturn in everything, can't think of anything I'm doing differently because of it?

Mash....
Originally posted by Loopy
Programme on Channel four tonight, 8.00-9.00pm giving advice on how to sell houses! Might be worth a watch. I bet ending the war isn't listed as advice!

Loopy
Old Mar 25th 2003, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE][i]Hi baldus,We have now completed last week and had to take rented accom for 6 months becausewe hav`nt got our visa yet.Would rather have the visa and still be in our house or would I???As mash knows our panel doctor f---d my wifes medical up a bit hence the 3 month delay.We feel as if we have no pressure at all at the moment although my wifes due to give birth in 8 weeks, just shows you the pressures we have all been under for the last 2 years.Hope to go september which even for dimia should be a realistic timetable and once we get the golden ticket will be reporting the panel doctor who `s cock up has cost us dear.Hope your house goes ok and party on in april.One day we may all look back and laugh at all this shit!!lets hope so jockney
Old Mar 25th 2003, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello PB,

Glad to see that you can still find a little glimmer of humour out of all this crap! (Seems to be my word at the moment!).

I hope all goes well for you guys and the house sale thing is just a mild formality.

Party and commodes go hand in hand I would have thought. Pity we're just a wee bit far away from yours truly cause it sounds like it'll be one hell of a do.

Keep us posted on the old house selling business and anything else that takes your fancy.

Ginny and the rest of the clan.
Old Mar 26th 2003, 8:19 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

ooops ginny youve made a little faux pas!!!!!...you mean BB surely pmsl!!!!!

Yeah it sounds like it'll be a good do eh???!!

have fun!
Old Mar 26th 2003, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yvsie
ooops ginny youve made a little faux pas!!!!!...you mean BB surely pmsl!!!!!

Yeah it sounds like it'll be a good do eh???!!

have fun!
ARGHHHHHH!!!

My humble appologies to BB and his clan. How on earth could I have made such a drastic mistake!!

Please on bubbly one forgive me.

And on another note let us know how the party goes!!

An ever appologetic Ginny.

:scared: