Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Wishes to Poll and the Bloke!!!

Best Wishes to Poll and the Bloke!!!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Wishes to Poll and the Bloke!!!

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your forthcoming wedding day!!!
Hope you have many happy years together, may your arguments be short & few and about silly things such as cheese & trouser snakes and may your house be filled with laughter and happiness!!
Larissa
Hope that was cheesy enough!
PS Please take some photees!!!!! (and post some here of course!)
Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

All the best Polly...hope you guys are as happy as me and my man.

And yes, we definitely want photographic evidence to prove you did it!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:42 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by podgypossum
All the best Polly...hope you guys are as happy as me and my man.

And yes, we definitely want photographic evidence to prove you did it!!
I just want wedding photos.

Good luck Pollyana. How is the Bloke bearing up or is just looking forward to the reception?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:59 pm
WBB

good luck polly and the bloke.

Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Polly and the Bloke,

remember, if all else fails and he's way too blotto on the wedding night, then you've always got your broomstick!!!:scared: :scared:
Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Love and best wishes on your wedding day Polly and the Bloke,
Hope all goes well
Yve Dave Steve and Danny, (brighton meet)
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:07 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

oh sorry mate, didn't see this before i did me card thresd THREAD HI JACKER ME!!!!!
sorry
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Best Wishes to Poll and the Bloke!!!

Poll, all the best, don't know where exactly you're getting wed but thought you'd like this from our best man....

First 3 things a girl does on getting wed...

1) walks down the AISLE

2) gets to the ALTER

3) sings their first HYMN

and thinks yes must remember, AISLE ALTER HYMN

(if you're not sure - I'LL ALTER HIM!!!!) yes one for the girles....

lots of happiness

Teresa, Graham and Oliver Swift xxxx
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best Wishes to Poll and the Bloke!!!

Originally posted by Larissa
Just wanted to wish you all the best for your forthcoming wedding day!!!
Hope you have many happy years together, may your arguments be short & few and about silly things such as cheese & trouser snakes and may your house be filled with laughter and happiness!!
Larissa
Hope that was cheesy enough!
PS Please take some photees!!!!! (and post some here of course!)
Big congrats Polly and Carl. See it was worth all the crap that preseded it wasn't it.... Wasn't it?

Have a goodun, will raise a toast in snow covered Northumberland for you both.

Best wishes,
Tony & Caroline. x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:22 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Very best of luck to you both