Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Wireless High Usage Internet Provider on Pacific Pines?

Best Wireless High Usage Internet Provider on Pacific Pines?

Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Default Best Wireless High Usage Internet Provider on Pacific Pines?

Hi,

Just about to move into a rental on Pacific Pines and wondered if anyone could advise me regarding the best internet service provider.

We are a family of 5 - 3 teenagers who use Xbox live and we all have laptops - I understand there is no "unlimited" usage packages and wondered what everyone else has found to be the best.

The rental apparently has nothing there at the moment - they had Optus Wireless but nothing now.

Jackie xx
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

nik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Best Wireless High Usage Internet Provider on Pacific Pines?

Originally Posted by noofie
Hi,

Just about to move into a rental on Pacific Pines and wondered if anyone could advise me regarding the best internet service provider.

We are a family of 5 - 3 teenagers who use Xbox live and we all have laptops - I understand there is no "unlimited" usage packages and wondered what everyone else has found to be the best.

The rental apparently has nothing there at the moment - they had Optus Wireless but nothing now.

Jackie xx
be prepared for biggggg bills the internet in Aus is expensive if your gonna realy use it.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 12:22 pm
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Default Re: Best Wireless High Usage Internet Provider on Pacific Pines?

Originally Posted by noofie
Hi,

Jackie xx

Hi Jackie,

We've not long moved to Pacific Pines also and we've chosen to go with Westnet purely on recommendation. We were told that they weren't the cheapest nor the dearest but had the best support, you phone up and you speak to someone in WA. It was the easiest set up I've ever done to get online I've had to phone up once for help to secure our network and it only took a few mins!

To be fair tho we've not even been with them a month!

Wee tip for you if you go for them, don't phone at the weekend they'll take all the details but the credit/finance dept won't be there to process further. Also you can photocopy and fax at the newsagents at the shopping centre, handy for sending them everything they need to process the application!

Hope that helps!

Give us a shout if you fancy meeting for tea/coffee once school starts

Ellie x