The best tv

Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The best tv

I am so going to miss this. Have just cried watching Peter Kay on Jonathan Ross, along with Pierce Brosnan. It was one of the funniest programmes I have seen for ages except for Gwen Stefani - give her a miss.

I want an album (does that show my age) from 4 poofs and a piano.

Trouble is I will end up trying to go to sleep whilst chuckling
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:08 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: The best tv

OMG I missed Peter Kay!!!!!

Gutted!

Cheeky

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I am so going to miss this. Have just cried watching Peter Kay on Jonathan Ross, along with Pierce Brosnan. It was one of the funniest programmes I have seen for ages except for Gwen Stefani - give her a miss.

Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:15 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best tv

Originally Posted by moneypen20

moneypenny, you will miss the standard of english tv when you move to oz...... basically, over theere it is like a televised tabloid newspaper..! seriously though monneypenny, you seem to be a good intentioned lass so all the best to you on your travels.