Reload this Page >

Best time to visit australia looking for jobs

Best time to visit australia looking for jobs

Old Jan 27th 2014, 5:06 am
Just Joined

hashanr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best time to visit australia looking for jobs

Hi All,

I have got my 198 visa a few months back and I am planing to migrate to australia during the course of the year and my plan is to settle down at Sydney.

Does anyone know about the best time to visit australia where there will be more openings in the job market ?

Thanks
Old Jan 30th 2014, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

YvetteCamille is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best time to visit australia looking for jobs

what line of work are you in hashanr?
Old Jan 30th 2014, 11:32 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Can't tell you the best time, but I can tell you the worst time, during summer holidays, avoid December and January, February even as people catching up on workload from their holidays.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 2:01 am
Just Joined

hashanr is an unknown quantity at this point

my line of work with be IT Project manger. I am a project manger with 5+ years experience with Prince 2 and CSM certifications
Old Jan 31st 2014, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hashanr
my line of work with be IT Project manger. I am a project manger with 5+ years experience with Prince 2 and CSM certifications
Projects start all of the time, however July is the start of a new financial year and often the time when departments get new budgets.