Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the best things in life are free??

the best things in life are free??

Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:29 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default the best things in life are free??

are they?

like thousands of others i am moving for the free entertainment and family times in oz,well perth...

is it true are the best things in oz are free,or do the endless beaches,surfing ,fishing,walks on the beach and at parks,barbecues etc ...

..all get boring after a bit?

Last edited by aston man; Mar 7th 2007 at 5:59 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 6:30 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: the best things in life are free??

Originally Posted by aston man
are they?

like thousands of others i am moving for the free entertainment and family times in oz,well perth...

is it true are the best things in oz are free,or do the endless beaches,surfing ,fishing,walks on the beach and at parks,barbecues etc ...

The UK will have its equivalents of these activities. Do they become boring as well?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 7:52 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the best things in life are free??

Last night took fish and chips down to the beach with a few tinnys and enjoyed it tremendously. Its been only 36 years and still not bored of it.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

are they?

Plenty bore of it, I'd say second to family reasons boredom is one of the biggest factors for people going back. MBUK forum is full of people leaving for that very reason, most seem to be from perth.

Weather when its raining and cold or like recently in perth days of 42+ not many want to be outside thats when you really wish there was something other than beaches and parks............. ZZZ.

Plus kids get older ever tried dragging your 14 year old to a park

Will suit some will drive others nuts after a few months.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:49 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

are they?

One of the great things about living in the hills Aston, and having a bit of space and nature around you is that it's very enjoyable to be at home and it's free. We have the bush, Bibbulmum track and National park in our street. We go to the beach now and then and because of this we are not getting bored of going there. I don't know that I would have the same view if we lived in a Legoland suburb with a tiny garden. I think I would get bored of that very quickly.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:51 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Weather when its raining and cold or like recently in perth days of 42+ not many want to be outside thats when you really wish there was something other than beaches and parks............. ZZZ.
With the weather we had in Perth yesterday, I think the worst place to have been would have been the beach!
42c on the beach is not fun IMO.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:53 pm
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

it depends on what your like ast
if you like beaches and barbies now you will like it there but i'll bet you go to the pub more than the beach.
to much of anything will get boring...
i think i might manage tho
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:13 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

are they?

It’s not just the beaches and parks that are free check theses out:

http://www.enjoyperth.net/category/free/

A lot of the events on here are free of charge; really there is no excuse to be bored in Perth, there is plenty going on if you get out and about!

Sam