Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Site's For Jobs?????

Best Site's For Jobs?????

Old Nov 1st 2006, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Best Site's For Jobs?????

Hi Folks

Just wondering what site's are the best to look for engineering jobs :scared:

Thanks for you're time Fancyfella and the tribe

P.S. YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Best Site's For Jobs?????

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi Folks

Try www.seek.com.au

Hail Hail
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:41 pm
Happy go Lucky

branlor5 will become famous soon enoughbranlor5 will become famous soon enough

Hi ya ,

look for a company called LOGO Appointment they are always on the look out for people that are in to engineering .

What area are you in ?????

I have a contact number for there head office i will pm you
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:36 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks

www.careerone.com.au
http://www.jobs.qld.gov.au/
But don't give up if you don't here back within a few weeks.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:56 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Folks

What kind of engineering? My husband will be looking for a position as a mining engineer. We mostly use careerone and seek but you could also try the Hays recruiter site:

http://www.hays.com.au/job/index.aspx

Good luck,

Haley
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

Hi everybody,

I am German, new to this forum and have up to now just tried to read (which is difficult enough because you learn a totally different language at school), but I can contribute something to the jobseeker question.

I am environmental engineer, assessed already and waiting like many others for the final okay that make me leave this country. When I kept looking for jobs (I don't do it as long as I don't have a visa because the time until next spring is too long for employers to be interested) I looked besides seek and careerone on this sites:

- earthworks-jobs.com
- engineerjobs.net.au
- environmentjobs.com.au
- jobserve.com.au
- engineerjobs.com.au
- justengineers.com.au
- mycareer.com.au

Two of them lead to the same website, I think it are the engineerjobs, but I'm not sure.

Hope I've been of some help.

Barbara
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

www.couriermail.com.au
www.seek.com.au
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by branlor5
Hi ya ,

look for a company called LOGO Appointment they are always on the look out for people that are in to engineering .

What area are you in ?????

I have a contact number for there head office i will pm you
Thanks for that i will contact them i'm a first class welder/pressure welder.

Thanks again Fancyfella and the Tribe