Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best primary school Baldivis (state school)

Best primary school Baldivis (state school)

Old Oct 17th 2009, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice
Default Best primary school Baldivis (state school)

Does anyone know the best state primary in baldivis, i believe theres only a couple,

Thanks AGAIN
Old Oct 17th 2009, 7:09 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best primary school Baldivis (state school)

Settlers Hill Primary School, although very hard to get into at the moment apparently.
Hope that helps
Old Oct 17th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

macy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nicemacy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Settlers Hill Primary School, although very hard to get into at the moment apparently.
Hope that helps
ahh thanks kate, is that a state school, if so i thought if you lived in the area they had t let you in?????
Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy1
ahh thanks kate, is that a state school, if so i thought if you lived in the area they had t let you in?????
Depends if they have a catchment area and if the year required is full. If there isn't physically space to put another child, they can't give you a place.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Depends if they have a catchment area and if the year required is full. If there isn't physically space to put another child, they can't give you a place.
yes that makes sense
Old Oct 17th 2009, 1:49 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy1
If you are in catchment for a school in WA they have to give you a place. out of catchment only if they have space in that year group will you get a place.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
If you are in catchment for a school in WA they have to give you a place. out of catchment only if they have space in that year group will you get a place.
Thank you
Old Oct 18th 2009, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Great school, friendly staff, good ethos.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunbather
Great school, friendly staff, good ethos.
This is what i like to hear!! thanks everyone x
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

It never ceases to amaze me as to why people would PAY for their children to go to Tranby, when Settlers is on the other side of the road and equally as good for free (well sort of).

How old are your children? What year would they go in to?
Old Oct 18th 2009, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

It never ceases to amaze me as to why people would PAY for their children to go to Tranby, when Settlers is on the other side of the road and equally as good for free (well sort of).

How old are your children? What year would they go in to?
Hi Sunbather,,,,,thats a cool name!!!

She would go into year 4
Old Oct 18th 2009, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

joandpete is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where most parents send their kids to Highschool when they live in settlers. Do they pay for Tranby or do they go by bus to Comet Bay ?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

In general they go to Comet Bay, though a few go to Safety Bay High then some to Tranby. Personally I think Tranby is a total waste of money and I've not heard good things at all about Comet Bay and I work in education locally.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

In general they go to Comet Bay, though a few go to Safety Bay High then some to Tranby. Personally I think Tranby is a total waste of money and I've not heard good things at all about Comet Bay and I work in education locally.
Hi Sunbather,

Which senior school would you recommend????? state or private,

Thanks
Old Oct 19th 2009, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

All depends really. Once your child gets to high school age they are generally either going to work hard or they're not. If money is no boundary I'd be sending mine off to Frederick Irwin in Mandurah, though it's hard to get in to. Otherwise probably Kolbe in Rockingham. If you're looking between the different state high schools in the area then I'd definitely plump for Safety Bay High.