Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

best place to stay with family in Cairns and where

best place to stay with family in Cairns and where

Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

wewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to all
Default best place to stay with family in Cairns and where

Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Raptor50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: best place to stay with family in Cairns and where

We are at the Northern Beaches end, it is lovely here. I have been told other parts are good, but we like this end.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wewantoz
If I remember correctly you are just visiting to validate ?

Several holidaying expats with children have stayed here and highly recommended it.

http://www.coconut.com.au/
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

wewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to allwewantoz is a name known to all

Thankyou you got a good memory , yes just validating visas, and cannot wait.!! so will look into the info you gave me thanks again
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Several holidaying expats with children have stayed here and highly recommended it.

I'll 2nd that, the Coconut place is very good. They also have a place in Mission Beach if you are travelling up or down the coast
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

ellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to allellie10990 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix

this looks a great place to stay.could you tell me what the weather is like in cairns in august(we are in SA and I would like to go for my birthday)
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellie10990
this looks a great place to stay.could you tell me what the weather is like in cairns in august(we are in SA and I would like to go for my birthday)
Usually wonderful.
Clear blue skies.
Sunny warm days.
Cool evenings.
No humidity.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Usually wonderful.
Clear blue skies.
Sunny warm days.
Cool evenings.
No humidity.
We stayed at the Lakes in Cairns for 5 nights on homeymoon. Superb place. Cannot recommend it highly enough:

http://www.thelakescairns.com.au/
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

When we did our reckie we stayed at the Cairns Colonial Club. They have a free bus service that picks you up from the airport too. Lovely comfortable resort, very afordable.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by gidxg03
We stayed at the Lakes in Cairns for 5 nights on homeymoon. Superb place. Cannot recommend it highly enough:

Yep, also very highly recommended by those who stay there.
However in the higher price bracket.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03

We stayed at the Lakes for 4 weeks when we first arrived. Really good apartments and close enough to the city to do all the 'first things first' stuff you need to do when you land. Would definetly recommend.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone, and thankyou for all your kind information,

just like to say a big thankyou to Bix we have booked the coconut caravan park for 9th april for 8 nights and can't wait to get there

whooooooohoooo !!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:50 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wewantoz
Hi everyone, and thankyou for all your kind information,

just like to say a big thankyou to Bix we have booked the coconut caravan park for 9th april for 8 nights and can't wait to get there

whooooooohoooo !!
Hi

I am looking and obtaining quotaes at the moment for March for various properties. What made you you choose this location?

Thanks, Shaun