Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best place to live in "Glasshouse Mountains area"?

Wikiposts

Best place to live in "Glasshouse Mountains area"?

Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Angelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the roughAngelap is a jewel in the rough
Default Best place to live in "Glasshouse Mountains area"?

Hiya Folks!
Can any of you recommend the best place to live in the "Glasshouse" area ,I love the lookof the GREEN,HILLS & VIEWS!!! Looked at several areas on internet but would prefer anyones experience in a few words
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:54 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Best place to live in "Glasshouse Mountains area"?

Hi,
Went in April this year and had a lovely drive and sightseeing few days around there,we wre staying not far away and really loved the area.one place that we thought was lovely was Landsborough,got talking to some lovely locals there,including an estate agent who showed us pictures of a lizard that ran into the the shop and they had to lock the shop and call the staff at Australia zoo to come and get it,it was bloody huge!!Our kids thought it was ace!Lovely area with some nice shops,good butchers,bakers and I'm sure it had a small mini mart type place,small things like everyone saying Hi and taking time to stop and talk.Also Maleny is nice,stunning views up there,visited Mary Cairncross scenic reserve,well worth it just for the views from the entrance!!To be honest we didnt see anything we didn't like!!Australia zoo and the Big kart track are also "musts" It was our eldests birthday while we were there and He wanted to go karting so of ocourse I had to take him!!!Wonderfull area!Hope that helps.I'd post some pics but have no idea how,pm if you like and then i'll post a few to you if you like.