Best options

Old Dec 4th 2002, 7:47 pm
k8t
Just Joined

k8t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best options

Hi all,
I am a Nurse who has had a 4 year break from nursing to bring my little boy up, i have recently started work part time to gain some experience, and i am a fully registered UK nurse. Q`s Can i get my skills assessed in OZ now ? This 20 hours/week in the 12 months work how close to this mark does it need to be, is slightly under ok ? My husband has had his skills assessed but fell foul of the points rise this year, thats why when they anounced Nurses were being fast tracked i started to work again as it seemed the best option. If we applied for PR with my husband as main applicant with my skills as well, we would have the points all be it for my recent work experience(would we get away with me hardly working for the last year). Any points would be appreciated
Old Dec 5th 2002, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

laurash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - you need to repost your query to the Immigration forum on this site and then you'll get some replies. This part is for non- immigration related comment. Good luck.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

peewee13 is an unknown quantity at this point

have you looked into sponsorship?

check out:
http://www.nursingagency.com.au/