Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:23 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

Seen as we are all getting older by the day, where does everyone get there AU life ins from and is your monthly fee reasonable for your cover amount?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:49 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Seen as we are all getting older by the day, where does everyone get there AU life ins from and is your monthly fee reasonable for your cover amount?
Mine was simply bundled in with my super. Check with your super provider to see what they offer.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

omg love your avatar..pmsl ! just been doing some boiling myself !
Old Oct 11th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default Re: Best Life Ins where you don't pay all your money in fees to advisors?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Life insurance with AMP. Have recently compared AMP to my super fund. Super fund works out @ $70 a month cheaper for the same level of cover needless to say am happy to stop insurance with AMP, what a rip off Worth looking at the cover superfunds offer certain occupations however. Q super doesn`t cover police officers that well... so guess hubby will have to stay with AMP.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 10:32 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seasprite
omg love your avatar..pmsl ! just been doing some boiling myself !
Thank you...

The Super life insurance reduces with age... or mine does anyway.