Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best job paper in Brissy

Wikiposts

Best job paper in Brissy

Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best job paper in Brissy

He's singing in the bath Beer in hand though
I'm in the hotseat for a while. Oh how I wish i could record on this machine
Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:56 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Can't you record it on your mobile phone?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! nearly fell off the chair when I saw YOU were posting!!!Making the most of the water is he, and you're making the most of the pc I hope.

Now....what rude stuff can we say while he's gone?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Got loads of stuff I would love to say but he would take great delight in banning me. You know his motto " No Mercy"
Besides I gotta work with him tomorrow so I best be nice
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Can't you record it on your mobile phone?

Take it from me it aint pleasant
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Oh yeah? One of them 'house party' things was it? Suppose you left your keys in the bowl on the coffee table as well?

She would have done if she were allowed to have any

Besides she spent several hours with her mod mate plotting n planning so all be afraid :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:37 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

She would have done if she were allowed to have any

Besides she spent several hours with her mod mate plotting n planning so all be afraid :scared:
Giving away our secrets now are you! You should've seen his face when you told him you'd found some furniture - and his hand went instinctively to his wallet
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Giving away our secrets now are you! You should've seen his face when you told him you'd found some furniture - and his hand went instinctively to his wallet
He came back from fishing yesterday arvo with another fish for the tank, an MP3 player for Josh from Hardly Normal's where he took great delight in telling me he's found the same chairs I've ordered $20 bucks cheaper I've paid the deposit now.
I asked if he'd bought me anything and he produced half a cheescake from the cheescake shop............. The same one the lying toad said was shut on his last fishing adventure
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:49 pm
Home and Happy

He came back from fishing yesterday arvo with another fish for the tank, an MP3 player for Josh from Hardly Normal's where he took great delight in telling me he's found the same chairs I've ordered $20 bucks cheaper I've paid the deposit now.
I asked if he'd bought me anything and he produced half a cheescake from the cheescake shop............. The same one the lying toad said was shut on his last fishing adventure
Hmmm me thinks he do well to stay locked in the bathroom for a while - although as its an Aussie one it probably doesn't have a lock does it! He just doesn't understand you and cheesecake does he
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:23 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmmm me thinks he do well to stay locked in the bathroom for a while - although as its an Aussie one it probably doesn't have a lock does it! He just doesn't understand you and cheesecake does he
Jeez I nip in the bath for a couple of hours and my entire weekend gets publicised on the net. It's like being in the BB house. Oh and for the record my singing wasn't that bad, the breakfast bar stools were $20 bucks each cheaper $60 bucks is bait and fuel for a month and it was a full cheesecake well two halves only because Deb chooses not to eat the forrest fruits one that Josh and I like & it is his birthday on Wednesday.
Note to self: Ban the OH asap
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:52 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by cresta57
Jeez I nip in the bath for a couple of hours and my entire weekend gets publicised on the net. It's like being in the BB house. Oh and for the record my singing wasn't that bad, the breakfast bar stools were $20 bucks each cheaper $60 bucks is bait and fuel for a month and it was a full cheesecake well two halves only because Deb chooses not to eat the forrest fruits one that Josh and I like & it is his birthday on Wednesday.
Note to self: Ban the OH asap
What, you mean you haven't read the OTHER thread about the weekend.......it was running before we had finished breakfast Technically Deb is right cos SHE only ended up with half a cheesecake - and its the CourierMail for jobs btw..........addled brain? me/?? no, just staying on topic