Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best inform the bottle shops as Footie is on her way !!

Best inform the bottle shops as Footie is on her way !!

Old Jul 25th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best inform the bottle shops as Footie is on her way !!

Well after a long day on the phone we have booked flights for our validation trip and we will depart on the 4th Aug for a little hoilday in Oz.

So for those in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/ Sunshine i need to know what the weather is like as i need to know what to pack ...

A very tired and stressed footie xx
Old Jul 25th 2004, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Best inform the bottle shops as Footie is on her way !!

Originally posted by footie chick
Well after a long day on the phone we have booked flights for our validation trip and we will depart on the 4th Aug for a little hoilday in Oz.

So for those in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane/ Sunshine i need to know what the weather is like as i need to know what to pack ...

A very tired and stressed footie xx
Have a great holiday footie.
Old Jul 25th 2004, 8:48 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best inform the bottle shops as Footie is on her way !!

Footie,
Don't forget those over there are more than likely acclimatised so that is probably worth 3 degrees to you
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Footie,
the Bloke reckons 25-28 during the day up here by then, and probably about 10-14 at night. Should still be dry too (well, the weather at least, can't see there being anything dry about your visit!) Good weather to use to convince hubby....!!!!

sent you a pm re shopping by the way!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time footie!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi Tracie

Glad your got your trip booked, I see you are not coming to Perth Have a good time though, and enjoy

Yve x
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Can't wait to meet up with you again Footie. It is 26c and sunny today so I reckon it will be similar when you come out.

Just bring a light jacket or jumper for the evenings, it can get chilly then. Mind you for Melbourne bring your fur coat and thermals
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Yve

I am really sorry we can`t make it to Perth but we are on a tight schedule and are having to make one stop just so we could get a flight.

footie xx