Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best hairdressing salon in Brisbane

Best hairdressing salon in Brisbane

Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:27 am
gop
Forum Regular

gop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond reputegop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best hairdressing salon in Brisbane

Can anyone tell who is the best, I am very fussy about my hair, and after spending £110 in England to get it done its crap, help please, also opticians.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Best hairdressing salon in Brisbane

These are probably the 2 big salons in Brisbane,

Togninis and Oscar Oscar expect to pay around $200 for cut and colour.

I get mine done at IconHead (new salon), in Albion, ask for Jonathan, he is excellent. Around $150 for cut and colour. 0414 675845

Hubbie uses OPSM in the Wintergardens, city centre, (but they are all over the place) for optician.

Originally Posted by gop
Can anyone tell who is the best, I am very fussy about my hair, and after spending £110 in England to get it done its crap, help please, also opticians.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

Sizeyuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gop

The best one in Oz is in Noosa, its Smyths on Gympie Terrace, although I am biased as my son in law works there.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:58 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

Tammy (owner and head stylist)
Beauty Edge Hair & Beauty Salon
489 Stanley St South Brisbane QLD 4101
ph: (07) 3844 2169

For opticians I would concur and say OPSM