Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Best Destination?

The Best Destination?

Old Nov 27th 2006, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

optimist66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Best Destination?

Hey everyone, just like to ask you a small question..
what particular place in OZ do you consider as one of the city highlights?
what's your favorite destination?
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:00 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Best Destination?

Originally Posted by optimist66
Each to thier own I guess.
Can't say I like One particular place.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:23 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Interested to know.,........whats your purpose on this forum?

Seems, from your blog, that you know ALL bout OZ already?

Do tell..............

AHhhhhhhh, you're an immigration agent aintcha!? Now I get it!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

It's simple, I just like to know the interests of other people on this forum. After all, it's not bad to ask. ryt?

Last edited by optimist66; Nov 28th 2006 at 7:04 am.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It's simple, I just like to know the interests of other people on this forum. After all, it's not bad to ask. ryt?
If you are an agent you should be up-front about it, like the others posting here.
If you are not an agent, your signature should not contain the link to what appears to be a migration agent's website, as you are only supposed to have a link to your personal site - see the Forum Rules.

I will remove the link. Please do not put it back unless you are prepared to admit to being an agent.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you are an agent you should be up-front about it, like the others posting here.
If you are not an agent, your signature should not contain the link to what appears to be a migration agent's website, as you are only supposed to have a link to your personal site - see the Forum Rules.

I will remove the link. Please do not put it back unless you are prepared to admit to being an agent.
OK, this one is open for business again - the OP says they are indeed an agent, though I haven't established MARA status.

Apparently the reason for the thread is just a small survey, so being in a benevolent mood, I'm releasing it into the open forum again.
Maybe the OP would like to come clean and tell us the reason behind the survey....?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, this one is open for business again - the OP says they are indeed an agent, though I haven't established MARA status.

Apparently the reason for the thread is just a small survey, so being in a benevolent mood, I'm releasing it into the open forum again.
Maybe the OP would like to come clean and tell us the reason behind the survey....?
Yeah, that's what i really meant.
I just wanted to gather opinions and as well suggestions from members on this forum