Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Well done SA
Of course

there is no way that Australia would ever have anyone foreign born representing them at any sport is there?

Wasn't Andrew Symons in the Australian team not so long ago.....or doesn't that count?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:53 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Think the only sad twat is you.If you feel that way about Aussies you could always move back to the"brilliant"homeland.Fancy wasting a whole day watching freakin cricket in the first place.Now go back in a time warp to 2003 when we creamed their arses in The World Cup
It will happen again,just gotta wait until Richie McCraw retires before we have a chance
I remember it well.
That drop-goal in extra time.
Jonny Wilkinson what a legend
Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:55 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Of course

there is no way that Australia would ever have anyone foreign born representing them at any sport is there?

Wasn't Andrew Symons in the Australian team not so long ago.....or doesn't that count?

Thats 1 not 4
Old Dec 30th 2010, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I remember it well.
That drop-goal in extra time.
Jonny Wilkinson what a legend

He certainly is a legend,but we'll have to wait a long time before we see that utter commitment from England .Do you get the games over there ? We see 6 nations,Hieniken Cup,most premiership,and more worryingly all internationals via Setanta tv in Canada.

p.s. minus 27c tonight,minus 32c with the windchill so I have plenty of time indoors to read boring threads about cricket
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:21 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
He certainly is a legend,but we'll have to wait a long time before we see that utter commitment from England .Do you get the games over there ? We see 6 nations,Hieniken Cup,most premiership,and more worryingly all internationals via Setanta tv in Canada.

p.s. minus 27c tonight,minus 32c with the windchill so I have plenty of time indoors to read boring threads about cricket
No,don't get much Union on free to air,you have to sign up for pay tv for that.
League is king over here.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Lucy Loose Nut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rab
All one-way traffic the English foot firmly pressed into the gasping Aussie throat.

BRILIANT performance against the sad Aussie twats, their most diabolical day's cricket in 42 years!

Don't you just love it????

rab
McLaren Vale

I'm actually ashamed to be British after reading that and hope the Aussies don't think we're all this arrogant. You actually sound like you hate it here which is odd.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 6:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucy Loose Nut
I'm actually ashamed to be British after reading that and hope the Aussies don't think we're all this arrogant. You actually sound like you hate it here which is odd.
What on earth does our support of the English cricket team have to do with whether we like living here or not?
I spent ages talking to my (English) boss about the cricket last night, he is a wonderful English gentleman, BBC accent, the whole works,m yet he loves Australia and would never consider leaving. And last night he walked in, grinned at me and said "YESSSSSSSSSSS isn't the cricket just FANTASTIC!!We sure showed them!!" Sooooo unlike his normal reserved English self, so pro-the team, yet he still loves Aus as much as ever.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 6:12 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucy Loose Nut
Originally Posted by Pollyana
What on earth does our support of the English cricket team have to do with whether we like living here or not?
I spent ages talking to my (English) boss about the cricket last night, he is a wonderful English gentleman, BBC accent, the whole works,m yet he loves Australia and would never consider leaving. And last night he walked in, grinned at me and said "YESSSSSSSSSSS isn't the cricket just FANTASTIC!!We sure showed them!!" Sooooo unlike his normal reserved English self, so pro-the team, yet he still loves Aus as much as ever.
I suspect the words 'sad Aussie twats' were the problem not sporting allegience.

And I have to agree.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
George Gregan??? Another bad captain and not much of a scrum half either. And like Ricky (Tas) Australia should stick to employing captains born on onshore. The English tactic of playing foreigners cleary doesn't work.