Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Boxing Day test match ever!!!!!

Originally Posted by Weebie
Cricket is not as popular in Australia like it is in England. Or it's not as popular in Australia as the english like to put it on as.

Are you for real?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:41 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

More people in Australia play Baseball than Cricket. Last time I checked there are over 100 Australia players playing professional in the states. Even here in Perth last week a Major League Baseball Team signed a 16 year old. All MLB teams have full time scouts in Australia.

I'm a cricket tragic not a baseball fan but I'm jsut telling it how it is.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:47 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

More people in Australia play Baseball than Cricket. Last time I checked there are over 100 Australia players playing professional in the states. Even here in Perth last week a Major League Baseball Team signed a 16 year old. All MLB teams have full time scouts in Australia.

59 baseball clubs and 80 cricket clubs. I am sure those results would be echoed across other states. If you have a statement to make then at least back it up with some facts.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:49 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

Since your now checkign data how about you check cricket crowds from the eighties onwards?

Massive decline.

Australia is far too multicutural for the general population to care about cricket.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
59 baseball clubs and 80 cricket clubs. I am sure those results would be echoed across other states. If you have a statement to make then at least back it up with some facts.
Also this doesn't mean shit you muppet. Soem baseball clusb might have 300 players. My mates cricket club currently has 4
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:51 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Since your now checkign data how about you check cricket crowds from the eighties onwards?

Massive decline.

Australia is far too multicutural for the general population to care about cricket.
You make the statement then you provide the facts to support it.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:51 am
Gutter Gob!!

Also this doesn't mean shit you muppet. Soem baseball clusb might have 300 players. My mates cricket club currently has 4
Mrs Muppet to you thanks
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Massive decline.
There was a massive deline in the crowd at the MCG between lunch time and 6.0pm on boxing day......never mind the eighties

fair weather supporters
Old Dec 29th 2010, 2:57 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rab
sad Aussie twats
How very sporting of you.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 3:02 am
Banned

English think Cricket in Australia is supremely popular just like South Africans think Rugby is the national sport here in Aus. HAHAHAHAHHA
Old Dec 29th 2010, 3:28 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

In a radius of 100k in Melbourne CBD there are over 870 cricket clubs and only 144 baseball clubs in the whole of Victoria.
I find it hard to believe that there are more people playing baseball.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 4:36 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Well done SA
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rab
All one-way traffic the English foot firmly pressed into the gasping Aussie throat.

BRILIANT performance against the sad Aussie twats, their most diabolical day's cricket in 42 years!

Don't you just love it????

rab
McLaren Vale
Think the only sad twat is you.If you feel that way about Aussies you could always move back to the"brilliant"homeland.Fancy wasting a whole day watching freakin cricket in the first place.Now go back in a time warp to 2003 when we creamed their arses in The World Cup
It will happen again,just gotta wait until Richie McCraw retires before we have a chance
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
I don't understand why they say that England has already won the Ashes. Still there's one match left and if AU wins it, won't the series be a draw 2-2??
If you think people are crazy "wasting a day" watching cricket, what does that make you, wasting your time reading threads on something you clearly have no interest in?
Old Dec 29th 2010, 5:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

All's fair in love and cricket, lets keep this to a level of friendly rivalry, no need for some of the hate that seems to underlying a few posts on the subject lately

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.