the best bits

Old Feb 1st 2004, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

dave.t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the best bits

Having grappled my wife off the computer I thought I would have a look at why she spends all her time on this site , and after reading threads like Mrs Dagboy and her favourite bottom pictures I think I know where you lot are coming from , so for my first go at posting a thread I have borrowed the MEN BEHAVING BADLY idea of " if you could create your ideal woman or man who would you use"?
My choice would be Feet - Fergie ( apparently they taste quite nice)
Legs - Sophie Ellis Bexter
Bum - who else Kylie
Chest - Kerry Mc Fadden
Face - Sarah Michelle Geller ( Buffy )
Sense of humour - that would have to come from a bloke as women just don`t get it

Be interested to see what you strange bunch of circus freaks come up with - good luck
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:19 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the best bits

Originally posted by dave.t
Having grappled my wife off the computer I thought I would have a look at why she spends all her time on this site , and after reading threads like Mrs Dagboy and her favourite bottom pictures I think I know where you lot are coming from , so for my first go at posting a thread I have borrowed the MEN BEHAVING BADLY idea of " if you could create your ideal woman or man who would you use"?
Bum - who else Kylie
Chest - Kerry Mc Fadden
Sense of humour - that would have to come from a bloke as women just don`t get it

Be interested to see what you strange bunch of circus freaks come up with - good luck
melanie sykes does it all 4 me
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:22 pm
WBB

Beyonce

nuff said.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

railman2404 is an unknown quantity at this point

jamie lee curtis
from true lies
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:27 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dave.t
Bum - who else Kylie
Chest - Kerry Mc Fadden

Lucy Liu has it all for me .... don't know about the sense of humour though....however, she could be a deaf mute retard as long as she keeps looking that hot !!!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:03 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw Bend It Like Beckham on TV last night and I must say Keira Knightley has got what it takes, check out http://www.keiraknightleypalace.com/photos.asp
Attached Images  
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:06 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Saw Bend It Like Beckham on TV last night and I must say Keira Knightley has got what it takes, check out http://www.keiraknightleypalace.com/photos.asp
good call also into nicola t she`s hot and from croydon
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:08 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Feet - Dagboy
Legs - Dagboy
Bum - Dagboy
Chest - Dagboy
Face - Dagboy
Sense of Humour - most definitely Dagboy

Yeah, ok, Im predictable
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:13 pm
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
wasn't she the page 3 idol?

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:17 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by WBB
wasn't she the page 3 idol?

oh yeah
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:18 pm
WBB

oh yeah
yeah, she is not bad, she would get the lamb dagger.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:36 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by WBB
yeah, she is not bad, she would get the lamb dagger.

class is paramount inda valley`s wbb
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:39 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you a Sarth Landon gooner?
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:43 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by bondipom
Are you a Sarth Landon gooner?
nah mate north kent innit worked lewisham coulsdon north croydon redhill etc etc
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:46 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

nah mate north kent innit worked lewisham coulsdon north croydon redhill etc etc
I am still trying to work out why you are a gooner when the real glory is closer to your home at Selhurst Park. Or did you follow Ian Wright when the Eagles sold him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.