Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Best of the best

View Poll Results: Which Premiership team (2003/2004) has the fittest mascot in this picture
Manchester United
8.00%
Leeds United
0%
Birmingham City
4.00%
Aston Villa
0%
Blackburn Rovers
8.00%
Bolton Wanderers
4.00%
Southampton
20.00%
Middlesborough
4.00%
Tottenham Hotspur
8.00%
Arsenal
20.00%
Chelsea
8.00%
Newcastle United
16.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Best of the best

Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Best of the best

Sorry to pinch this from another thread, but just purely for research sake - which of the premier league teams has the fittest mascot in the picture.

I have illiminated it down to 12 for starters
Starting from top left:

Man U
Leeds
Birmingham City
Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton
Southampton
Middlesborough
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Newcastle

I appreciate that this maybe viewed as a sexist post, but hey England went out the Euros tonight, so I am trying to pick myself up again :-)
Attached Thumbnails Best of the best-premier-league.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:08 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best of the best

Where's Wolverhampton Wanderers in your list?

How could you leave her out?
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:10 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

And what about charlton, she has a fine pair of strikers.

Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:16 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I know that you're not going to believe this, but I have NO idea which strip is which! :scared:

Can one of you kind gents do a listing of which is which, for those of us who have zero interest in soccer, but who DO have an interest in the 'forwards'?

Top row:
Centre row:
Front row:

Ta!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:43 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I like the bimbo with the fake hair, tan, tits and lips.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 12:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by renth
I like the bimbo with the fake hair, tan, tits and lips.
You're gonna be busy then
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by downunderpom
I know that you're not going to believe this, but I have NO idea which strip is which! :scared:

Can one of you kind gents do a listing of which is which, for those of us who have zero interest in soccer, but who DO have an interest in the 'forwards'?

Top row:
Centre row:
Front row:

Ta!
All left to right

Back Row,
Portsmouth,Wolves,Man Utd,Leeds,Liverpool,Brimingham

Middle Row, Villa,Blackburn,Bolton,Southampton,Fulham,Middlesb orough

Front Row,
Charlton,Tottenham,Arsenal,Chelsea,Newcastle
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:41 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by ScuntoBris
All left to right

Back Row,
Portsmouth,Wolves,Man Utd,Leeds,Liverpool,Brimingham

Middle Row, Villa,Blackburn,Bolton,Southampton,Fulham,Middlesb orough

Front Row,
Charlton,Tottenham,Arsenal,Chelsea,Newcastle
Excellent! Now I can go vote for Man U in the poll!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

ScuntoBris will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by downunderpom
Excellent! Now I can go vote for Man U in the poll!
What a lovely pair of eyes, she has.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tipping there gonna be black after a jog
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:48 am
I like kittens.

Well, Mrs DUP is a cross between Man U and Middlesborough, but Man U is the 'front runner', so gets my vote!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:53 am
ABCDiamond

I'd vote for Charlton aswell

Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:02 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

fit as a butchers dog. all i'll say is i wish i was a towel or the soap in the shower room after the photo shoot.
Anyway i will ave to go with bolton
Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Would you kindly not use our family photo for your silly dreams and games, we are in a serious business.

Lindsey
Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:47 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to go for Spurs on this one. Only thing they'll win this year mind you ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.